Air Jordan xxxiv first info

tenor (1).gif

right, taxis are the best 12 IMO. all the OG were nice tho.

We tried telling everyone to step up half size lol. The sizing on the 34s is just flat out wrong.. Only shoe i’ve ever not been able to wear an 11 in.
It's more of a (lack of) QC than anything. I wear size 12 and have gone with this size for multiple pairs of the regular XXXIV plus three colorways of the XXXIV Low. I've tried on multiple pairs, of the same size and same colorway, during the same visit, and they all fit differently. I pick the pair that works for me. Otherwise, I walk away to try another day.

sorry dude, you practically messed up a nicely color designed pair much worse than I messed up a monotone pair of 12's with using a permanent marker when I first tried customizing shoes.

Noway. They look better. 3 of my friends were over last night. I had 2 pairs sitting there and Krista said.. Aren't those the same shoes? I said yeah but see the toe area? It's a little different. I asked which one looks better? Krista Casey and Charles all said the custom ones. Keep in mind, they don't know Jordans at all like that. I told them afterwards which one was stock and which was custom.

As usual I'm anxiously awaiting pics, although I think I'm gonna play this release a little different than usual. I loved the 33 silhouette and fit, but I was supremely dissapointed with the quality (materials), CW's, and execution. I may not even mess with the 34, until they hit a good discount... or we get better quality, CW's, and execution. We seriously got apparel almost a year after the initial release and it was priced just dumb... and what like 5 Asia exclusive CW's?.? I expect JB to go all in with the 34, with Zion on JB now. I'm pretty sure he'll be breaking out the 34, along with random PE retros. I have read he's getting his own sig around the 2020 all star game... so I'd be surprised if he finishes the season in the 34.
That was a very good call.

I customized some foamposite Max's a couple years ago. From Brown to black. Gum sole. Used black angelus on the foamposite material. It worked out really good but everytime the suede tongue area chips I just fill it in with a Sharpie.

Rui’s allegedly drop in 5 days but nothing on SNKRS yet. Haven’t seen a list of any other retailers in the states that will be carrying them either. I’d at least like to be able to know when to get aboard the L-Train...

JS”

Rui’s allegedly drop in 5 days but nothing on SNKRS yet. Haven’t seen a list of any other retailers in the states that will be carrying them either. I’d at least like to be able to know when to get aboard the L-Train...

JS”
Ruis already dropped

Back
Top Bottom