AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Knew i wasnt the only one, laces long as hell and atleast on the DNAs had to go. Plus why the hell are the tips orange? Definitely agree with oval laces looking better as flat doesnt work as well with hidden loops.
Like the design but they always get twisted up after a couple wears and have to be flattened out.

🤣 Fam
20201120_185827.jpg

I promise I don't even have them very tight, these things literally go up to my knees. I'm a lanky 6' too so it's not like I'm a short dude. I see where y'all are coming from, with not being a shoe for flat laces. I like them, except for the length (obviously) and orange tips. I might try my 34 laces in them.

With some 34 talk in here. Here is a black bottom Chicago.
Screenshot_20201120-165757_Change Color.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-164553_Change Color.jpg

White laces
Screenshot_20201120-163031_Change Color.jpg

Black bottom UNC
Screenshot_20201120-160848_Change Color.jpg

Black translucent bottom DNA
Screenshot_20201120-172107_Change Color.jpg

What yall think?

Black bottoms on 34s are an upgrade. Black bottom 35's would have been incredible. I honestly think that might be the thing the DNA 35's were missing,
I couldn't place. Maybe black laces too. I suck at PS, but I've been wondering what black bottoms, and/or black laces would look like.

With some 34 talk in here. Here is a black bottom Chicago.
Screenshot_20201120-165757_Change Color.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-164553_Change Color.jpg
Love the Chicagos as is but damn that black bottom is rather delicious. If i were to have kept the DNAs as is plain white would be the way to go. Once finished ill be running thinner red tipped solid black laces atleast initially or may just lace swap with the Dynasties/Warriors for a factory look.
Wtf why are the lace tips orange!? That’s a miss!
Bruh lol dont even know. Like no matter what light i put them under them ****s are orange as hell and long...to the knee cap long.

Love the Chicagos as is but damn that black bottom is rather delicious. If i were to have kept the DNAs as is plain white would be the way to go. Once finished ill be running thinner red tipped solid black laces atleast initially or may just lace swap with the Dynasties/Warriors for a factory look.

yeah just use the Warrior laces and show us ASAP lol

Screenshot_20201116-180619_Change Color.jpg

Need a black eclipse plate too on the 34
Screenshot_20201120-184510_Change Color.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-185258_Change Color.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-190435_Change Color.jpg

Black bottoms on 34s are an upgrade. Black bottom 35's would have been incredible. I honestly think that might be the thing the DNA 35's were missing,
I couldn't place. Maybe black laces too. I suck at PS, but I've been wondering what black bottoms, and/or black laces would look like.

Screenshot_20201120-192754_Change Color.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-194703_Change Color.jpg

Black plate makes Chicago’s insane. The black sole on top is nice but the plate is all I would of needed. Missed opportunity. Can that change actually be done? Painted maybe?

Black plate makes Chicago’s insane. The black sole on top is nice but the plate is all I would of needed. Missed opportunity. Can that change actually be done? Painted maybe?
It can. Best way would be to strip the shoe and then paint the plates for even coating but could be managed together.
NtFam1.png

NtFam2.png

Strong hiatus following the XX3..
XXX4 was love at first sight..
XXX5 marked a return to greatness..
Will JB 3peat with the XXX6? 🤔 🤔

It can. Best way would be to strip the shoe and then paint the plates for even coating but could be managed together.
NtFam1.png

NtFam2.png

Exactly. I think about your question a lot. I'm dying to see how they plan to emphasize the look from the 6.

JB you better not release anything similar to the below pic.
Screenshot_20201120-225344_Chrome.jpg

NtFam1.png

NtFam2.png

was that you that did the altitude customjob on the blk out 34’s?

if so, could you post pix?

Back
Top Bottom