AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I’m obviously not great with editing but I want a taxi 12 colorway like this
F0A33CB4-135A-4173-A316-02D610F2937B.jpeg

The blue voids are one of the best initial release colorways of all time.. Truly an amazingly well executed colorway, it really never got any better for the 34s after that.. (except the SE)

The Blue Voids and SEs were indeed some of the best colorways.

Outside of those 2, the best colorways didn't release or didn't release in the U.S.

The Snow Leopards, the Rui mids, and the South Carolina joints.

1599603655635.png

1599603686824.png

1599603867630.png

I agree with rainking- they went 110% safe n soft with this shoe. There’s literally nothing “new.“ Cored out the heel and added a vis-zoom bag. ..ok. The materials for the uppers are cheap, they used to be meticulous.
What made them give up on their engineered Weave used on the XX9? They flew to the factory and built codes to nail that specific stitching process <— THAT’S the brand we know who aimed for greatness. And this isn’t it guys. Rainking, again, nailed it. The inconsistency is ridiculous.

The lack of enthusiasm showed in the leaks, more leaks and still nothing from the brand. The biggest problem with this og-inspired language is it has ZERO re-play value. Once it’s done, it’s done. They’re obviously not paying attention to the landscape of 2020 hoopers - everyone’s hooping in lows or mid-low cross. Heck, even their best athlete prefers lowtops. No one will wear this shoe outside of Jordan guys, again..

The Air Jordan game shoe should be THE shoe of a baller. Keep it low, fast, ahead of the curve with subtle nods to the OGs.

Last edited:
AJ35_bred.jpg

I would like something like this. Maybe with a black midsole and grey outsole.
bean_dawn_5d5624c9-38bc-42c6-a0bc-3b84be7dca9b.jpg

Would not be surprised a bit though. lol.
is this a photoshop? I like this color blocking like you said with maybe a grey or black out sole it would be on point . I like this model though it could be a major cop or major fail depending on the colorways.

“Disrespect”? Nah. It was an opinion. 2 opinions on the 33 at best. Everybody has their preferences with what they want to get. So, to each their own. I put the 33s on the bottom of my list mainly because it was really heavy and clunky for me.

You definitely weren’t ‘sposed to take that to heart my dude...

...Nike ain’t paying me, so how much do I REALLY care?:lol:

The Blue Voids and SEs were indeed some of the best colorways.

Outside of those 2, the best colorways didn't release or didn't release in the U.S.

The Snow Leopards, the Rui mids, and the South Carolina joints.

1599603655635.png

1599603686824.png

1599603867630.png

the orange and blue are the SC joints?

I randomly saw these on the homepage

these are kinda tuff

these and last years are the first decent ones since the Russell Westbrook joints where they zipped up like boots

I’m just excited for a bulky leather air jordan that has laces again. The right blocking on these and nice material will be dope.
Exactly, these look much more like an on/off court shoe to me, which hasn’t been the case with a lot of modern basketball shoes + AJs.. And they have an actual structure and padding around the ankle!!!

Also, these might be the tallest AJs we’ve had in quite a while, hard to tell for sure until we get some on foot pics though..

Back
Top Bottom