AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I def see the 5 in the ankle collar, and also the tongue. But the eclipse plate stands out too much. Makes me think of a snail shell. And I cannot un see it. Still gotta see a few color styles of it before I would judge completely.

You say this now, but the right colorway on that shoe, and you're done! :lol:
Nah, I don't think so on this one. Just doesn't look that cool to me. I'm definitely not digging that giant exaggerated eclipse plate circle thing. For sure they can look better in the right colorway, but I can't see them blowing me away enough to feel the need to own them. But if I had to bet $10K right now on whether or not this is them, I'm saying not them. This happens every year. I dunno, that shoe doesn't seem "flashy" enough or extreme enough to be the sig shoe, to my eyes. I looks more like what a team shoe inspired by the sig's design language could look like.
Also that may be a 35 symbol below the bottom laces...right above the toebox.
Actually looks more like a 23 to me, but I'm pretty sure I'm going blind at this point.
Pair ‘em up with your snakeskin shorts.
Listen, pal, we've talked about this. Didn't we sign an agreement to never discuss that debacle ever again? Yet you keep violating it and bringing those disasters back up. Stop giving me nightmares.
:lol:

20200727_161005.jpg

Not to derail this thread but we mos def need a Reebok ES22 retro......with a translucent sole not that gum bottom they threw out there a few years ago.

Ya the ankle area is a dead ringer for the 5s, I’m really thinking these are the 35s... Only hang up I’m having in being fully convinced is the fact that they kept the 34s totally under wraps until official unveiling.

Ya the ankle area is a dead ringer for the 5s, I’m really thinking these are the 35s... Only hang up I’m having in being fully convinced is the fact that they kept the 34s totally under wraps until official unveiling.
It was a good approach for the 34 no doubt. But did it really effect sales? I ask because I dont know. I am still honestly questioning this to be the 35 though. Even with the subtle 5 nods. The pic above is a very uninspiring color to leak if it was by design. But,,, we are talking though. Thats what they want.
Would anyone be able to have an idea of what was the best 34 color that sold? Curious.

These look way to premium to be a takedown of the yearly sig. I have no problem with saying these are the 35’s. Could also be Zions sig!

The colorway got me kinda confused too, I mean the blue voids were a different release colorway, but were arguably the nicest/most standout colorway and JB woulda known that. This on the other hand is kinda a bleh colorway, and the gum bottoms don’t make sense. .

If these aren’t the 35s im thinking they’ve gotta be a 35 proto type or maybe a 2021 Jumpman Pro. Still leaning towards them being the real deal though. Couple hours of peaking at the pics and I’m already liking them though whatever they may be..

The colorway got me kinda confused too, I mean the blue voids were a different release colorway, but were arguably the nicest/most standout colorway and JB woulda known that. This on the other hand is kinda a bleh colorway, and the gum bottoms don’t make sense. .

If these aren’t the 35s im thinking they’ve gotta be a 35 proto type or maybe a 2021 Jumpman Pro. Still leaning towards them being the real deal though. Couple hours of peaking at the pics and I’m already liking them though whatever they may be..
They JB just need to not be some chumps and give us a good black and red color way. That is all I am asking.

They remind me of the Jumpman pro shakes bit
jordan-jumpman-pro-shake-3.jpg

Whatever they turn out to be...

Thank you, when I posted about the Team J feel with the right colorway, this is the shoe I was picturing. I was racking my brain for the name and could not think of it to save my life. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom