AIr jordan XXXV first info.

This appears to be a stockroom of some sort looking at the surroundings, which would mean that we're looking at the final product. Saying that to say, these are likely NOT the 35.

I agree.
^^^what they said. Guys remember Flight Plate was used on Melo’s, Super Flys, Dominate Pros, Team Fly Highs, etc..., so just because we see the Eclipse Plate here doesn’t make it the kicker. This shoe looks very takedown-ish, we see more ques than language...Also the pic is from a store room.

Likely the Jumpman 2021.

Y’all remember when people thought these were the 33 because of tech? Funniest thread ever. People were circling pieces that looked like the 3 when nothing at all resembled the jordan 3.
27A376F9-30C3-401C-9457-3B4F7E036D0E.jpeg

Y’all remember when people thought these were the 33 because of tech? Funniest thread ever. People were circling pieces that looked like the 3 when nothing at all resembled the jordan 3.
I was about to say that hahaha. Dudes were doing full-on Madden telestrator diagrams with big FAT reaches about things they thought looked like the AJ3. :lol:
That's exactly the shoe I was referring to the other day when I said, is this going to be the now-annual early leak of the entirely wrong shoe and everyone buys into it being the new sig LOL

And yeah, totally to the point, we had dudes in here pointing out how that was obviously the 33 because of all these supposed design cues. Let's not go down this road again :lol:

That's exactly the shoe I was referring to the other day when I said, is this going to be the now-annual early leak of the entirely wrong shoe and everyone buys into it being the new sig LOL

And yeah, totally to the point, we had dudes in here pointing out how that was obviously the 33 because of all these supposed design cues. Let's not go down this road again :lol:

The biggest difference IMO, is this one has pretty obvious legacy model AJ nods, whereas the strap shoe did not. I'm still not totally convinced, but I still wouldn't be surprised if they are. There's a lotttttt of coincidences here.

The biggest difference IMO, is this one has pretty obvious legacy model AJ nods, whereas the strap shoe did not. I'm still not totally convinced, but I still wouldn't be surprised if they are. There's a lotttttt of coincidences here.
I agree.

Ya the more I look at that number under the laces it looks like it’s supposed to be a 23 and a 35 at the same time. Could be wrong but it can certainly be viewed as either number.

to me they look more like a 13 than a 5 to me...

the 5s look chunky and if theyre gonna do a play on the 5 it has to have the shark teeth/spikes

Man i need some of what you smokin on homie
I’m just looking at the toe box area, the plate and midsole.. When was the last time JB used the same technology from one model to the next 28-30.. which really the 29 was a revised version midsole of the 28 and they phoned in the 30 waiting in the 31.. Just doesn’t seem like their pattern of design as of the last few models.

I’m just looking at the toe box area, the plate and midsole.. When was the last time JB used the same technology from one model to the next 28-30.. which really the 29 was a revised version midsole of the 28 and they phoned in the 30 waiting in the 31.. Just doesn’t seem like their pattern of design as of the last few models.
Check

Dunno about the whole 33 discussion, but I believe these were failed shoe projects or samples. I don't remember these officially got released other than seeing these being worn by Jimmy Butler on some games initially and sold on grey market sellers on eBay. from what I heard, these shoes got stability and lockdown issues. possibly suffering similarly to that of the Zoom All Outs.

Dunno about the whole 33 discussion, but I believe these were failed shoe projects or samples. I don't remember these officially got released other than seeing these being worn by Jimmy Butler on some games initially and sold on grey market sellers on eBay. from what I heard, these shoes got stability and lockdown issues. possibly suffering similarly to that of the Zoom All Outs.
These did get an official release. It’s on Nikes official news feed from when they released. They’re called the Jordan supreme elevation. I thought they were a 33 prototype.

These did get an official release. It’s on Nikes official news feed from when they released. They’re called the Jordan supreme elevation. I thought they were a 33 prototype.

I don't think these were general releases. all I know that in my area, they were not available. the closest thing we have to these were the Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23's release after the Jordan 32s.

Back
Top Bottom