AIr jordan XXXV first info.

The 6 dots at the bottom of the laces I think are Braille. So it could spell out many different things. Zion definitely can be spelled with the Braille that’s there and just about a million other things.

Last edited:
That's exactly the shoe I was referring to the other day when I said, is this going to be the now-annual early leak of the entirely wrong shoe and everyone buys into it being the new sig LOL

And yeah, totally to the point, we had dudes in here pointing out how that was obviously the 33 because of all these supposed design cues. Let's not go down this road again :lol:
But the model in question here does have cues from the 5. The ankle collar and tongue are def nods to the 1990 model. Is it the 35? IDK. But compared to the early 33 pic that wasnt, there are reasons people may think these are it. Personally I hope its not.

But the model in question here does have cues from the 5. The ankle collar and tongue are def nods to the 1990 model. Is it the 35? IDK. But compared to the early 33 pic that wasnt, there are reasons people may think these are it. Personally I hope its not.
There’s no way these are it. Don’t remotely look like a flagship shoe to me. Guess we’ll find out for sure soon enough. I’m not even worried LOL

Jumpman 2021 it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200730-115509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200730-115509_Chrome.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 640
Also that may be a 35 symbol below the bottom laces...right above the toebox.

Couple things.

-I hope that's not the 35.
-The big obit ring on the middle bottom is too much and needs to stay on the 34 only.
-The way JB kept the 34 a secret for so long, I doubt they'll let the 35 just surface the way this did.
-Give that to Zion and let's keep the 35 in the lab for better finishing touches.

Like I said, just like we had to wait to see the 34. Same thing for this one.

But where that "trey five" @ tho?

But where that "trey five" @ tho?
I said it MAY be a 35, not that it definitely was a 35. It could be a 23. At this point you’re just trolling. Sorry, gotta block you bcuz you’re annoying. :lol:

Somebody tell that dude if he responds I won’t see it. Enough of his nonsense. 😎

Last edited:
I said it MAY be a 35, not that it definitely was a 35. It could be a 23. At this point you’re just trolling. Sorry, gotta block you bcuz you’re annoying. :lol:

Somebody tell that dude if he responds I won’t see it. Enough of his nonsense. 😎
Screenshot_20200730-162743_Chrome.jpg

Need a 🍼 with 35 on it?

When did we officially see the 34? Hopefully they unveil the 35 soon.

34 is my favorite of all the sigs, can't imagine them doing better than the 34 but we'll see.

Playoff XIIIs are another fav of mine. They just don't look good with jeans.

When did we officially see the 34? Hopefully they unveil the 35 soon.
34 is my favorite of all the sigs, can't imagine them doing better than the 34 but we'll see.

Playoff XIIIs are another fav of mine. They just don't look good with jeans.
We really didnt see the 34 till the actual day they were unveiled by JB. Which was a few weeks before release I think.

I really like the 34 as a design. The colorways? meh. So I am def looking forward to what the 35 is gonna be.

I hear you on the colorways. I have the Chicagos the Eclipses and the Heritages. 3 colorways that are fresh was good enough for me.

34s had so much potential for good colorways. JB definitely dropped the ball.
Idk, the blue voids(while different from the norm) are one of the most solid colorways of any modern AJ shoe. To me the blue voids are head and shoulders above any other 34s, besides the SE. And if a classic bulls colorway is what you want, the SE is f***ing perfect!! Or the heritage lows are also very nice classic colorway.

I hear you on the colorways. I have the Chicagos the Eclipses and the Heritages. 3 colorways that are fresh was good enough for me.

34s had so much potential for good colorways. JB definitely dropped the ball.

the 34s construct has great potential for color blocking, especially the SE ones. not sure how JB has kept on messing up the 34s shoe design with garbage color mixing. might as well just release a plain white shoe and let us do our own customization, if not just offer a custom build signature Jordan if they can't make them right.

Idk, the blue voids(while different from the norm) are one of the most solid colorways of any modern AJ shoe. To me the blue voids are head and shoulders above any other 34s, besides the SE. And if a classic bulls colorway is what you want, the SE is f***ing perfect!! Or the heritage lows are also very nice classic colorway.

I knew a few doesn't like the SEs which is OK, but for me they are just great especially for casual use. dunno how many times I got complimented, turn a lot of heads and snapshots I get wearing them. they are just that sick.

Any shoe with a shroud like that is butt-ugly IMO

Maybe there's an exception to that rule, but I haven't seen it yet.

I saw someone at circle k wearing the blue voids. He was about 45 or so - & they looked ridiculous on him. Maybe it was the outfit(blue jeans, black shirt) but they just don't look good on a mature/older person. You reeeaally have to rock that colorway right... Jeans ain't gonna work unless you go straight black pants and a white T. Or something very similar. Well nvm that's just my style, I can't be too matchy-matchy.

Apparently this is the official sketch. Looks like they're keeping it pretty true to the 5 but with modern tech

There's a small jumpman on the toe situated like the 14

Lmao

Almost looks better than anything we've seen so far.:lol: Even with the amateur drawing.

Attachments

• 20200615_170714.jpg
    20200615_170714.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 700
Any shoe with a shroud like that is butt-ugly IMO

Maybe there's an exception to that rule, but I haven't seen it yet.

I saw someone at circle k wearing the blue voids. He was about 45 or so - & they looked ridiculous on him. Maybe it was the outfit(blue jeans, black shirt) but they just don't look good on a mature/older person. You reeeaally have to rock that colorway right... Jeans ain't gonna work unless you go straight black pants and a white T. Or something very similar. Well nvm that's just my style, I can't be too matchy-matchy.
Wow. Remember this when you get to be 45. Ha Ha!

Real glad those (Jumpman 2021) aren't the 35. Turrible looking. With how the recent (31-34) have been so good looking, I'm expecting something real dope, as the 34 have been a beautiful silhouette for many great colorways, very few duds(Bayou Boyz still ugly to me)

I feel a little better about the 35s knowing Tate is in charge of making em.. All of the shoes he’s been involved with are some of my favorites. Across the board some of the most different, and the most comfortable in the whole line. I think he really gets it as far as design goes.. Somwtimes I wish they had some different/better colorways instead of boring stuff like black cats and eclipses. Those just seem lazy.

Back
Top Bottom