AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Any shoe with a shroud like that is butt-ugly IMO

Maybe there's an exception to that rule, but I haven't seen it yet.

I saw someone at circle k wearing the blue voids. He was about 45 or so - & they looked ridiculous on him. Maybe it was the outfit(blue jeans, black shirt) but they just don't look good on a mature/older person. You reeeaally have to rock that colorway right... Jeans ain't gonna work unless you go straight black pants and a white T. Or something very similar. Well nvm that's just my style, I can't be too matchy-matchy.
Nothing to do with age nor attire, but if you look someone like DJ Khaled's style and physique, I doubt any great looking shoe would look nice.

Might be the 35’s... especially with the 23 on the side

Attachments

• 19035559-4B09-4069-A94A-E0865913588B.jpeg
    19035559-4B09-4069-A94A-E0865913588B.jpeg
    695 KB · Views: 495
That “23” has a ‘Z W‘ spin to it...idk
Another pic - sneakerhighway ig

Attachments

• B5CE1E0A-2370-4139-843F-7B44190F5630.jpeg
    B5CE1E0A-2370-4139-843F-7B44190F5630.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 456
Whatever these are...the cushioning looks fantastic. The forefoot has the somewhat exposed/suspended zoom air. But it’s also exposed in the heel. That to me makes for a softer ride all around. Very interesting.

whether this is the 35 or the shoe Zion will be wearing (makes sense since how big he is), give me these in a nice black colourway and I’m in.

shoe looks promising on court.

Attachments

• 2E4E89B8-83A3-47E1-8E11-4A36A9492A5D.png
    2E4E89B8-83A3-47E1-8E11-4A36A9492A5D.png
    1 MB · Views: 567
Whatever these are...the cushioning looks fantastic. The forefoot has the somewhat exposed/suspended zoom air. But it’s also exposed in the heel. That to me makes for a softer ride all around. Very interesting.

whether this is the 35 or the shoe Zion will be wearing (makes sense since how big he is), give me these in a nice black colourway and I’m in.

shoe looks promising on court.

I was thinking the same thing! Can't wait to try these on.

The mesh side panel.
The 5 shaped tongue
The 3m strip
The tech
The 23 on the toe also looking like a 35
The Nike air on the back

if these aren’t them they are def. Some shoe playing on the 5’s.

Im guessing that we forgot that it was established that is the Jumpman Pro 2021 earlier??

Im guessing that we forgot that it was established that is the Jumpman Pro 2021 earlier??
Nah. No one forgot anything. Some random niketalker, with some random pic of the 35, with a quote saying they are the jump man 2021 with no source whatsoever, establishes absolutely nothing.
It’s safe to say at this point we have an unofficial leak of the 35. It’s obvious that the crew working the warehouse where the 35 are being held at got into the shipment and took pics.

Some great points stated here, but it still isn’t safe to confirm anything at this point. JB has been strategic lately in preventing leaks THIS early. The 30 leaked early (they didn’t care), 31s didn’t leak until Team USA wore them, 32’s were held until the reveal, warehouse pics of the 33s leaked the morning of the reveal, 34s no leaks..
With Zion and Luka on, no doubt there’s a grand reveal planned. Would they be this careless with leaks??

Some great points stated here, but it still isn’t safe to confirm anything at this point. JB has been strategic lately in preventing leaks THIS early. The 30 leaked early (they didn’t care), 31s didn’t leak until Team USA wore them, 32’s were held until the reveal, warehouse pics of the 33s leaked the morning of the reveal, 34s no leaks..
With Zion and Luka on, no doubt there’s a grand reveal planned. Would they be this careless with leaks??

I'm with you on this. There are so many things pointing to this being the 35, but with the way JB operates, I won't fully believe it until there's a more legit confirmation. They've been so careful with the last few reveals, this almost seems too easy.

I'm with you on this. There are so many things pointing to this being the 35, but with the way JB operates, I won't fully believe it until there's a more legit confirmation. They've been so careful with the last few reveals, this almost seems too easy.
I’d put money on it that these are the 35s. Too many nods to the 5 and the tech. Plus, that sponge on the back to protect it. They wouldn’t do that for a takedown model. Lol

I’d put money on it that these are the 35s. Too many nods to the 5 and the tech. Plus, that sponge on the back to protect it. They wouldn’t do that for a takedown model. Lol

You know what just dawned on me? After seeing that second color, that sponge must be protecting the Nike Air tag. I know that's a bad angle in the first pic, but the placement is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom