AIr jordan XXXV first info.

You know what just dawned on me? After seeing that second color, that sponge must be protecting the Nike Air tag. I know that's a bad angle in the first pic, but the placement is perfect.
Yep. People will change their minds on these with the right colors and on foot pics. Wait until the reveal. We aren’t that far away from it.

Seeing the forefoot and heel zoom bag convinced me these might be the 35 after all. Still hope they are 2021 lol.
Screenshot_20200804_113330.jpg

Hmm. Maybe it could be a new aj5 hybrid model? Seems like too much 5 after going the way they did with the 33 and 34. We will see. I’ve liked everyone Tate has done since he took over after the 30. 34 being an all time great. Let’s see what happens.

They still look like a team model to me. And while the evolution of the eclipse-plate cushioning system looks good performance- and comfort-wise, I am not a fan of that big extended plastic circle on the lateral side of the midsole. They'll have to devise some seriously sick combination of color-blocking and materials for me to become a fan of these, from what we've seen so far. They're not awful or anything, I'm just not seeing anything compelling whatsoever at this point. I hope these are it and my feelings stay that way, I'm happy to save the money LOL

They still look like a team model to me. And while the evolution of the eclipse-plate cushioning system looks good performance- and comfort-wise, I am not a fan of that big extended plastic circle on the lateral side of the midsole. They'll have to devise some seriously sick combination of color-blocking and materials for me to become a fan of these, from what we've seen so far. They're not awful or anything, I'm just not seeing anything compelling whatsoever at this point. I hope these are it and my feelings stay that way, I'm happy to save the money LOL

while generally we are all in agreement that we don't know yet for sure that these are the 35s due to the lack of official info, the time frame does however fits to that of the typical new Jordan reveal date. tbh, possibly because of this Covid thing, it's actually quite late already. so I would understand someone already getting a close look on these shoes.
while I'm excited to see the actual beauty shots of the new shoe, the samples do look a bit off-putting. I don't like the dirty look of that suede 3M like material on the side panel. I'd be saving up for these for sure. on the otherhand, once the 34s go on a firesale, I'd surely get me a pair of beaters for work.

Shoes legit look like they add 3" to you're height. It could go either way with me they could be the 35 or they probably are the Jumpman 2021 reason being is the first pic with the green is a stock room/shipping department somewhere
B4EF3731-B6DD-4209-AEDF-94CD65E3AD70.jpeg

(either in the US or Asia) that means theres boxes with sku# & MSRP on them, and they most certainly say what shoe it is it's entirely possible this leaker has no knowledge of shoes and just thought hey "new Jordan" and didnt think to check the box. I've worked seasonal in the stockroom at DSG and I can tell that is a stock room, zero doubts from safety vest, pallets, boxes with inventory lists, and yellow painted lines for lifts, rolling staircases and hydraulic jacks.
This pic threw me off a bit, it looks like one of Tate's ideas to conceal the laces (at least at this angle).
19035559-4B09-4069-A94A-E0865913588B.jpeg

Dont know why, but dude seems to hate laces LOL just about every one of his Signature Jordan's has some sort of shroud or alternate lacing system. Seriously though what's up with the 23 it looks like someone scribbled it on, no symmetry to it... the 3 looks 1/3 bigger than the 2.

Also remember the Jumpman 2020 debuted on or before the 34 with very similar looks to the 34 like a KO version. Nothing would lead me to think they wouldn't do that again. Other than the tech.
2020-Air-Jordan-34-GS-Blue-Void-For-Sale.png
Jordan-Jumpman-2020-6.jpg

If it is the 35 I'm not disappointed yet (CW is everything for me), but not impressed although the right CW could sway me pretty easily I think. Just gonna have to figure out how I'm going to pay for them ***need that stimulus***. If it is the 35 shame on you JB for these menacing CWs for a launch, noone here wants that.

Man them bum *** shoes better not be the 35s...

...off “The Last Dance” alone Mike is like the only person on earth having a good 2020.

If they drop this trash it’s back to reality for him :smh:...

Idk what you guys crying about these are pretty f***ing fire to me!! I love how Tate is always coming up with ways to hide the laces.

If these are the 35s i’m buying both of those colorways fo sho!!

34s were unveiled on September 7th 2019. So these leaks are about a month early if they’re keeping the same schedule.

Idk what you guys crying about these are pretty f***ing fire to me!! I love how Tate is always coming up with ways to hide the laces.

If these are the 35s i’m buying both of those colorways fo sho!!

Bruh the 33s are some of my favorite Js ever so I definitely understand goin against the grain, but man if they don’t get the **** outta here wit these Kendrick Perkins lookin *** ****s...

...I ain’t rollin.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom