AIr jordan XXXV first info.

The 33 disrespect is crazy... :smh:

...that was the first “new” model I bought since the 18s.
33s were fire... The 33 SE is an EXCELLENT casual shoe. These are one of my beaters lol. Just happen to be wearing them rn!

15163C1B-D09D-4176-BCA3-8D95B874C1EA.jpeg

I want to say this people are mad every year about the the design of the game shoe and blame the designer you cant be mad at them be mad at mj cause when they design something they bring a few different sample to him to look at and he pick what he like and don't like and what to add and they away he approved the finish good not designer if you dont believe me go watch the ultimate jordan dvd that came out back in 01 watch disc 2 their a scene where tinker come to mj house the goat sitting their playing his piano and tinker show him two sample 14s of the indigo their were some thing he like alot about one of them and not so much about the other but he told tinker to take the one thing that he did like about the second one and add it to the first one and he will sign off on it like was saying earlier it not the design team people should be mad at them if the man like it and sign off on it that just what it is
20200904_104502.jpg
You mean when he's looking at the Indiglo samples and tells them to add the ribbing to the shoe ... and the final version came out without the ribbing? LOL

I've cited that same clip before to demonstrate they don't always do what he says. In that clip, he has two Indiglo samples in front of him. One has a suede toe and no ribbing. One has a leather toe and ribbing. Watch it again. THAT'S what he said to combine, the ribbing with the suede toe. Yet it didn't happen.

Now, that's one clip. Who knows, maybe a bit later, he changed his mind for whatever reason. But it does seem he preferred the XIVs with ribbing rather than without it. Here we have the only evidence ever presented of his opinion on the matter. And the last shots and white/reds had the ribbing. The 06 black-toe retro had it. The upcoming white/royal retro has it. Everyone mostly complained about it with that black-toe retro because it wasn't OG, but maybe it came out that way because that's what MJ actually wanted and he got it on that retro. We really don't know exactly what goes down between him and the brand, then and now.

I need to see on foot pics and see what they come up with. I’m not parting with my money that easily. I’m looking to you to guide my way with other stuff like the Raids. IN RAINKING I TRUST(except with snakeskin shorts)!
Raids are a MUST!

What's up with the missing gallery pics? Did somebody make some fakes/mockups and got their post deleted?

Launch might be around October 1st, which would seem to mean launch info should be coming soon.

Dunno how reliable this is. I tried to go to footlocker.eu and it looks like the french site, but I don't see this but

Translation is

"The next Air Jordan XXXV is scheduled for October 1 on the calendar
@FootLockerEU! (On the image it is the Fragment x AJXXXV which is scheduled for October 28!")

I hope they get the sizing right on the 34s I wear a size 11 I had to do a return and get an 11.5
Big ups to this! I bought a pair of 34 lows in the heritage cw and I wear 11.5 in everything so I wore them to the gym one time and now I just have to let them sit because they're used and the eclipse plate hurts my foot and vamp squeezes my toes

Launch might be around October 1st, which would seem to mean launch info should be coming soon.

Dunno how reliable this is. I tried to go to footlocker.eu and it looks like the french site, but I don't see this but

Translation is

"The next Air Jordan XXXV is scheduled for October 1 on the calendar
@FootLockerEU! (On the image it is the Fragment x AJXXXV which is scheduled for October 28!")

The Fragment AJXXXV was already confirmed by Nike on 9/3 to release on 10/28.

PO

Will be copping. Love the look of the shoe. It looks like a sneaker, not a sneaker pretending to be something else. Hopefully some more colorways are coming but these as is are dope. And love the AJ30 and the AJ34. These will be had.

The more I look at this shoe, the more irritated I become with Jordan Brand :lol:

It's supremely annoying how these guys consistently spew BS to fans. As noted in here more than once, it wasn't long ago they said the annual sig would no longer be like a remake of the OG 1-10s or however far into the OG line they had planned to go with reinterpreting those shoes. You know, when THAT was the plan for designs beginning with the 31. So they made the 31 and 32 resemble the 1 and 2, then did a 180 and said they were done with that approach. As a result, the 33 and 34 featured only very small nods to the 3 and 4. And yet here we are back to a modern remake of the 5 for the 35 ... to the point they basically straight-up jacked the ankle collar from the 5 and slapped it on these.

It's just a weird way of doing things, and it makes the line feel severely disjointed. When you look at a chart of every Air Jordan through the 35, the latter years especially are filled with shoes that are all over the map. Some years we get original designs, and some years we get rehashed models from back in the day. There's no apparent rhyme or reason to it; it feels like when they have a year where they can't come up with a good new design, they just grab the crutch of re-imagining an old model.

If nothing else, that's my problem with the 35, on top of the fact I personally don't find it particularly attractive in terms of looks: There's nothing about this shoe that seems special. It's a rehash of the 5 and a rehash of the 34 (with a less attractive eclipse plate). It's a shame, because they really seemed to be back on track the past two years.

Big ups to this! I bought a pair of 34 lows in the heritage cw and I wear 11.5 in everything so I wore them to the gym one time and now I just have to let them sit because they're used and the eclipse plate hurts my foot and vamp squeezes my toes

Man, we tried to warn everyone LOL. There is a small part of me that kind of wishes I had kept one pair of my TTS in the Heritages, rather than exchanging them all for a half size larger. Just because I'm curious as to how they really would have broken in and if they would have ever stopped hurting my toes.

Those Jordan re-hashes were terrible. Especially when they re-did the 2s. I’m glad they got away from it. I didn’t noticed the ankle collar from the 5s but I dunno, I think it looks good. The overall shape of the shoe looks dope to me. It just looks like a bulked up version of the 34. I extremely loved the 34.

The Fragment AJXXXV was already confirmed by Nike on 9/3 to release on 10/28.

PO

Yeah its all in the post. They're saying the launch colorway (the Fragment is not the launch colorway) will release on 10/01 someplace (via one of the footlocker eu sites, but i only checked the .nl and .fr sites) . They said in the tweet that the image was the Fragment colorway we all knew was releasing 10/28.

Hopefully launch info is coming soon.

Those Jordan re-hashes were terrible. Especially when they re-did the 2s. I’m glad they got away from it. I didn’t noticed the ankle collar from the 5s but I dunno, I think it looks good. The overall shape of the shoe looks dope to me. It just looks like a bulked up version of the 34. I extremely loved the 34.
People's opinion about the 35's looks will vary, as it's always hugely subjective. I just find this edition to be hugely lazy from a design standpoint. I already own 5s, I already own 34s ... I've no reason to buy a mashup of the two. I bought the 33 and 34 because they felt like an original Air Jordan. This shoe feels like a mail-in job. I know this is all just MY opinion, so I'm not trying to influence anyone else or tell anyone who likes these that they are wrong.

Last edited:
People's opinion about the 35's look s will vary, as it's always hugely subjective. I just find this edition to be hugely lazy from a design standpoint. I already own 5s, I already own 34s ... I've no reason to buy a mashup of the two. I bought the 33 and 34 because they felt like an original Air Jordan. This shoe feels like a mail-in job. I know this is all just MY opinion, so I'm not trying to influence anyone else or tell anyone who likes these that they are wrong.

Oh it’s nothing like that at all. I was actually agreeing with you on the air Jordan 5 collar as I didn’t notice it until you mentioned it. We all gonna have our opinions on shoes. Even though this is a special collab, I’m just happy that Jordan is going back to practical materials like leather which remind me of the golden era of basketball shoes in the 90s. Maybe it’s just this particular colorway and use of leather on the shoe and how the colors are laid out, I can definitely rock these casually after playing on the court with them. I honestly think that dual appeal of off court and on court use is what’s been missing the modern era of basketball shoes

The more I look at this shoe, the more irritated I become with Jordan Brand :lol:

It's supremely annoying how these guys consistently spew BS to fans. As noted in here more than once, it wasn't long ago they said the annual sig would no longer be like a remake of the OG 1-10s or however far into the OG line they had planned to go with reinterpreting those shoes. You know, when THAT was the plan for designs beginning with the 31. So they made the 31 and 32 resemble the 1 and 2, then did a 180 and said they were done with that approach. As a result, the 33 and 34 featured only very small nods to the 3 and 4. And yet here we are back to a modern remake of the 5 for the 35 ... to the point they basically straight-up jacked the ankle collar from the 5 and slapped it on these.

It's just a weird way of doing things, and it makes the line feel severely disjointed. When you look at a chart of every Air Jordan through the 35, the latter years especially are filled with shoes that are all over the map. Some years we get original designs, and some years we get rehashed models from back in the day. There's no apparent rhyme or reason to it; it feels like when they have a year where they can't come up with a good new design, they just grab the crutch of re-imagining an old model.

If nothing else, that's my problem with the 35, on top of the fact I personally don't find it particularly attractive in terms of looks: There's nothing about this shoe that seems special. It's a rehash of the 5 and a rehash of the 34 (with a less attractive eclipse plate). It's a shame, because they really seemed to be back on track the past two years.

Man, we tried to warn everyone LOL. There is a small part of me that kind of wishes I had kept one pair of my TTS in the Heritages, rather than exchanging them all for a half size larger. Just because I'm curious as to how they really would have broken in and if they would have ever stopped hurting my toes.
I know man i took a break from NT for a while they actually brought me back here to see what everyone was saying about the fit. I feel like the eclipse plate would've been on the wrong spot on my arch an it dug in to it, so I think I'll give it a try when I go lift this next week I'm a hella wear them and let you all know.

Aesthetically

Ear Jordan 35

I spent a decent amount of money on the 34s. Thanks for saving me money this time around JB. I'm sure others will buy 5+ pairs of these.

Every Jordan can't be for everybody, I understand that. I'm happy with my favorites; 3s, 4s, 13s, and 34s.

The 33 disrespect is crazy... :smh:

...that was the first “new” model I bought since the 18s.
“Disrespect”? Nah. It was an opinion. 2 opinions on the 33 at best. Everybody has their preferences with what they want to get. So, to each their own. I put the 33s on the bottom of my list mainly because it was really heavy and clunky for me.

Back
Top Bottom