AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Screenshot_20201121-114729_Chrome.jpg

you can't trust everything on these sites. a few weeks ago, I saw a sketchy looking Fragment 35s. I say they were sketchy considering how bad the shoe looked.

Yeah. A few weeks ago I ordered Bayou Boys on Poshmark for $186. Didn’t hear anything for two weeks after the charge went through, so I reached out to customer service. Order ended up getting cancelled and I got a refund because the seller went ghost. :smh:

trying to break down the shoe around the house. I'm using the Nike Elite Cushioned Socks. struggled putting them on despite loosening the laces. felt like putting on and wearing a pair of KD 9/10. really snug. my true to size fit is half size up since my feet runs just a bit over the standard fit. narrow shoes is a NO-NO for me. felt uncomfortable probably because I'm not used to a really snug shoe. hopefully it won't cut any blood circulation on my feet. for now, I guess wearing a different sock material is the best option for a better fit. personally, I'd say a PF is the way to go for wide footers.

it’s why I brought two pairs a Sz 8.5 and 9.
My tts is an 8.5, but I always go for a 9 for extra room.
Got wide feet and it s hard as hell to get into some shoes now a days, since a lot of shoe run narrow (vaporwaffle for example)

I struck out on the Bayou pair this morning... which are by far my favorite pair of 35s and I’ve been looking forward to them heavily since pics released....
Ruined my whole f***ing weekend :smh: :angry:

Anybody ends up with a size 11 they don’t want lemme know. So far this year I’ve struck out on almost all of my favorite releases.

She was focused man. 🤣🤣🤣
HMMMM....I have the person you were responding to on ignore because he comes off as a troll and quite frankly his posts annoy me (I only deal with annoying people if I am paid to do so), but I am assuming he was saying something about me since I believe I am the only female in this thread currently.

Based on your post though, I can assume it has something to do with my cashback on the order I made this morning. It is not hard to do to Google "(insert store name here) cashback" and finding a site that offers it in like a minute, so there was no "focus". It is the difference of getting thousands of dollars back on buying what you were going to buy anyway and, well, not.

Anyway, I cannot wait to get these in hand! The end.

Last edited:
HMMMM....I have the person you were responding to on ignore because he comes off as a troll and quite frankly his posts annoy me (I only deal with annoying people if I am paid to do so), but I am assuming he was saying something about me since I believe I am the only female in this thread currently.

Based on your post though, I can assume it has something to do with my cashback on the order I made this morning. It is not hard to do to Google "(insert store name here) cashback" and finding a site that offers it in like a minute, so there was no "focus". It is the difference of getting thousands of dollars back on buying what you were going to buy anyway and, well, not.

Anyway, I cannot wait to get these in hand! The end.
[/QUOTE
Thanks for the back story, I guess that’s why I was inspired to respond to it in my serious but light way in the end. Those that buy like I and from what I see you do, need every discount we can get and you definitely have reminded me to use cash backs including me canceling a order to reorder 😂 Male or Female, I enjoy the conversation with like minded sneaker heads in a world where most around me wouldn’t understand the struggle of a 9am release that sells out at 9am. 😂👊🏾

So, why did the customer service rep at D*i*c*k's give me 25% off the Bayou Boys? I was only supposed to get 25% off the Air Max 90s that I bought yesterday since they are under the selection that is currently a part of the 25% off promotion, but she ended up including the Bayou Boys as well.

So, why did the customer service rep at D*i*c*k's give me 25% off the Bayou Boys? I was only supposed to get 25% off the Air Max 90s that I bought yesterday since they are under the selection that is currently a part of the 25% off promotion, but she ended up including the Bayou Boys as well.

are you complaining or are you just going to be glad that they made an obvious error? it happens but it's up to you if you want to be an honest citizen.

Back
Top Bottom