Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Still wondering who had the final “yea that looks fire” in the meeting on the bend going all the way down the shoe.
59E38BED-B30C-43EF-BED2-9B2D7727E8DC.jpeg

Still wondering who had the final “yea that looks fire” in the meeting on the bend going all the way down the shoe.
59E38BED-B30C-43EF-BED2-9B2D7727E8DC.jpeg

That's basically what killed the Hares for me. Not necessarily the bend, but what it caused. I just couldn't deal with that weird separation between the mesh flap and the ankle piece.

They run short for me. They were perfect width, but my true-to-size 12 has my toes literally pressing against the front edge of the shoes.

I hate to say it but I think I'm going to have to send mine back. While going a half size up would help the length, I don't think I would get the same lockdown on the rest of the foot. I played a volleyball tournament in them yesterday hoping they would break in, but they never really did, and the traction wasn't good enough to make up for the sizing issue.
Would you compare them to the 29 low? Those were unwearable to me but I tried to break them in anyway and ended up with a left foot problem that took about four years to go away

Would you compare them to the 29 low? Those were unwearable to me but I tried to break them in anyway and ended up with a left foot problem that took about four years to go away
I have never tried the 29 lows, so unfortunately I can't answer that question. Sadly, I'm returning my pair of the 37 lows. I have the 36 lows which have just as good lockdown and better traction without pressing against the edge of the shoe, so no huge loss, though I like the look of the 37 lows. I do have some regular 37s which I haven't tried on the court yet, so I am curious how those will perform.

Back
Top Bottom