Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

80DF56C7-4E1C-4027-A667-96EA928E2366.jpeg

I finally pulled the trigger on the fraternity/military blue lows. Can’t believe with tax I just dropped $185.50 on some lows no one wants. I paid less for my College Blue XVII. I better like these. My friend is wondering when the release date is for the nothing but net, anyone know?

How are you feeling about your Military Lows so far?

How are you feeling about your Military Lows so far?
Really like them better than 34-36 lows performance wise. They feel closer to 34 lows but with more bounce. Plus I’m happy the traction can be used for multiple surfaces. Very tempted to get lapis lows now that they’re on sale. What are your thoughts, you don’t have lows yet right, just Hares if I remember correctly?

Really like them better than 34-36 lows performance wise. They feel closer to 34 lows but with more bounce. Plus I’m happy the traction can be used for multiple surfaces. Very tempted to get lapis lows now that they’re on sale. What are your thoughts, you don’t have lows yet right, just Hares if I remember correctly?

Ah good to hear! They were on the 20/25% sale for a split second this afternoon, but Nike realized it and pulled them before I could make up my mind. So far, they're the lows that I really want.

I HAD the Hares but returned them because of the gap between the Leno and the ankle. I've been debating another pair of mids since they started dropping under $100. Grabbed the Undefeateds today because they randomly restocked a 12, which had been the only size missing for months. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom