Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

37 lows > highs visually IMO.
I think they should have just released those & scrapped the highs.
Plus, I "think" reviews say those are a better model to play in as well.

PO

The mids are close to trash. Easily the most fit-distracting Jordan model. The bare plastic weave is not a standalone material to place over a foot. It fails to give any harmony or oneness with the foot. I wish they would get back to that key element.

Last edited:
1679444397523.png

Damn the undftd sweater was $80ish on Monday with the 25% promo, knocking it down to $60. Then it mysteriously “sold out”. Now it’s back in stock, FSR at $120 🤣 sob!!!

Wow. Guess I lucked out on that one. Like what I was saying how the Military Lows were on sale for a hot second, then got pulled. Wild how Nike plays these games with the pricing. :lol:

37 gonna be $37 soon
They've been removed from many NDC sites globally already.
That means only one thing: straight to outlets!

Never seen a current Jordan model go on heavy discount that fast, never seen a current model get pulled off from NDC so soon either.

When you think about it, as far as retail is concerned the 36 had by far the longest life since the internet years, with reason, and the 37 the shortest! ouch!

I'm curious to get my Undefeated pair in. I want to see the difference between the regular pairs, and one with inner lining.
You will like'em

The only thing I don't like is that the bulge in the material on each side is more obvious on lighter shades vs the playoffs(blk/red/purple) 37 where you can barely notice it on foot.

Got these in from the $111 sale… wearing them casually today, will be able to hit the hardwood tomorrow. Fit feels nice, I think I have a normal width foot and these feel wide foot friendly. Already regretting not getting the purple joints instead, these white ones are gonna get tore up quick aesthetically
14A4CD80-C85A-492F-83E4-1F8E4E599420.jpeg
DE849081-F9E6-4E4C-8437-BB7DF29EC683.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom