Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I’m wondering if I got a defective pair but it’s both shoes so idk.
my man below was at the sweat shop working on your pair
th.jpeg-61.jpg

1203043A-8B59-4AF1-9552-C2DAFCD3816E.jpeg

I use the flagship model for basketball every year. I have to say I was skeptical of these after loving the 36. The 37s surprised me though. After running a 44 mile ultra last week, I was worried about my legs playing this week. The step in isn’t as amazing as the 36 and the midsole seemed stiffer, more like a traditional basketball shoe. It must be just what I needed at my age after a long run because my legs felt fine, even after 2 hours of playing. Forefoot cushion is great and the heel cushion must be fine despite not feeling special on the initial step in. I didn’t even think about my feet or legs. Good shoe in my opinion. And if anyone here is into distance running, the zoom alphafly is amazing.

Last edited:
1203043A-8B59-4AF1-9552-C2DAFCD3816E.jpeg

I use the flagship model for basketball every year. I have to say I was skeptical of these after loving the 36. The 37s surprised me though. After running a 44 mile ultra last week, I was worried about my legs playing this week. The step in isn’t as amazing as the 36 and the midsole seemed stiffer, more like a traditional basketball shoe. It must be just what I needed at my age after a long run because my legs felt fine, even after 2 hours of playing. Forefoot cushion is great and the heel cushion must be fine despite not feeling special on the initial step in. I didn’t even think about my feet or legs. Good shoe in my opinion. And if anyone here is into distance running, the zoom alphafly is amazing.
You ran 44 miles? All in the same day, voluntarily? Wow, man. Impressive.

I’m out here feeling accomplished if I get my 10,000 steps in for the day :lol:

I did. It was like 80,000 steps 😂 took 7.5 hours, nothing fast. I’ve had Achilles surgery and a new ACL so I was worried how the legs would hold up with a long run and then basketball a week later.
That’s awesome, man. I too have had Achilles surgery and a partially torn ACL (didn’t have surgery for that; just physical therapy) and have retired from hooping as a result. But you’ve made me at least think about getting back out there.

That’s awesome, man. I too have had Achilles surgery and a partially torn ACL (didn’t have surgery for that; just physical therapy) and have retired from hooping as a result. But you’ve made me at least think about getting back out there.
I told my wife “someone didn’t donate their ACL to me so I could sit around. I have to use it”. 😂 I went from 178lbs to 152lbs to take some pressure off my joints. I lift and run/walk 7 days a week to avoid another injury.

I did. It was like 80,000 steps 😂 took 7.5 hours, nothing fast. I’ve had Achilles surgery and a new ACL so I was worried how the legs would hold up with a long run and then basketball a week later.
Good to hear. I’m prepping for a marathon and then ultra after. i also tore my acl so glad to hear you didn’t have any issues. AF are the truth. Got the orange AF2 I’m saving for my next race day.

Back
Top Bottom