Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

A2FCE67F-AC1E-442F-89E2-6BE1B860E04B.jpeg
3A406C71-CF30-4E7A-A247-143363FD99A9.jpeg

First time seeing these in person. I know people are not big fans of these but I was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely scoop a pair.

JS”
Can’t tell where the cast starts or ends. God speed to your recovery. Jk. They look cool here.

I started playing pick up games again and a buddy of mine bought these and swore by them. I'm old as hell so I decided to try them and honestly these are some of the basketball shoes I've bought in awhile. No I don't like the design and I really need to make sure the socks I wear aren't gross 😂

I started playing pick up games again and a buddy of mine bought these and swore by them. I'm old as hell so I decided to try them and honestly these are some of the basketball shoes I've bought in awhile. No I don't like the design and I really need to make sure the socks I wear aren't gross 😂
Man you left out a hell of an adjective. What is it. Some of the _____basketball shoes I've bought in awhile. I'm basing my whole decision to buy based on this one word

These might be the ugliest Jordans to come out in awhile. Not even exaggerating.

How is it that a Jordan with up to date tech cost less then some Jordan retro’s at $200-$210? Lol
Chose your poison.

Would you rather get screwed twice as bad by resellers or half of that by Nike?

I prefer the latter, even though I have a big problem with mark ups.

Last edited:
Maybe this is a ploy to get the players’ sigs off to a good start? ZW, Luka, Tatum, 🧱.

Am gonna hate the Obi Toppin 37 p.e. Slam dunk champ deserves some matching kicks at least.

Hopefully he prefers the lows or even better those ZW2s.

Back
Top Bottom