Air Jordan XXXVIII CONCEPT artwork

I was working on a project with A.I. and thought this would make an interesting AJ XXXVIII concept. Took it into photoshop and made a few tweaks.

avxxxviii.jpg

I'm actually hoping that Jordan Brand just go ahead and give us the Adapt auto-lacing setup on this one,..... I feel after seeing the Nike RTFKT auto-lacing shoe I feel it's Jordan Brand time to make the XXXVIII a standout, the leno mesh is okay as long as the straps are solid and makes the lockdown of the mid foot comfortable! I believe Formula 23 foam and a full-length zoom setup will make cushioning amazing,..... And let's face it the classic 23 on the crossover strap with LED and color changing would be cool?!

Before anyone mentions pricing most of the Adapt shoes are limited produced shoes with pricing starting at $500, to make the Air Jordan XXXVIII profitable, they would make more and price them at between $250-300 and that's only based on production numbers of over 10,000 pairs and we know they will have multiple colorways, so say 8 colorways without player exclusive with run of 10,000 a piece,..... Those numbers would work! Either way once they are revealed I'm in a pair because I have had every pair of Jordan signature line of shoes without fail and these will be no different??

Back
Top Bottom