Air Kukini Retro (2022)

I don't like pickup posts, but in this case I think it helps others see what a shoe looks like in real life. I got them from the recent FNL sale, and I am super happy with them! In the pictures, sometimes it's hard to tell if that non-yellow part is like a light blue/teal or gray, and I can confirm it's gray. They're worth a buy next time FNL does a similar sale.

1697729254328.png

I don't like pickup posts, but in this case I think it helps others see what a shoe looks like in real life. I got them from the recent FNL sale, and I am super happy with them! In the pictures, sometimes it's hard to tell if that non-yellow part is like a light blue/teal or gray, and I can confirm it's gray. They're worth a buy next time FNL does a similar sale.

1697729254328.png

Oh yeah those came out nice . Look just like the OGs . Looks like the quality control is way better on that colorway too

Oh yeah those came out nice . Look just like the OGs . Looks like the quality control is way better on that colorway too
Yeah, I have gotten the blue/gray cartography-type ones, the waters, and these, and these gold ones are easily my favorite, which even surprises myself because I couldn't wait for the waters to retro. These do have excellent quality.

Poison darts were $50 in store at finishline last weekend. I saw those and the olive on olive joints, he copped the olives for $40.

A year+ since release how'd we do? Everyone get the ones they wanted for cheap enough? I feel like it's act now or forever hold your peace before they're gone from the outlet resellers & stores

Poison darts were $50 in store at finishline last weekend. I saw those and the olive on olive joints, he copped the olives for $40.

A year+ since release how'd we do? Everyone get the ones they wanted for cheap enough? I feel like it's act now or forever hold your peace before they're gone from the outlet resellers & stores

I just need a pair of paint splatters and darts then I’m good . Stocked up BIG time in waters . It’s a shame it looks like they’re done . Still SOO many amazing og colorways they could bring back

sure, but the demand doesn't seem to bere there at all even for og colorways
Nope . Not at all lmao . Nike is basically giving these things away. It bums me out a little to be completely honest to see these flop so hard. this just isn’t a shoe for the younger crowd . Gen z just doesn’t get these I don’t think. When I saw these as a kid they blew my mind and instantly became my favorite shoe . But I think most people just think “ ugly “ . Unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom