air max 1 essentials legit check

These are fake.
Shoes look horrible
Size tag wrong and so is the box label.

These are fake.
Shoes look horrible
Size tag wrong and so is the box label.
Feel free to explain further because I've seen a lot of fake AMs and I don't see anything wrong with these.
The shape is as bad as legit AM1s can be nowadays.
Size tag and box label look perfectly OK to me. Feel free to clarify the differences.

The stitch work looks mediocre and the spacing in nikebetterworld looks a bit off from what I've seen on alot of nikes. Maybe just poor qc

The size numbers are cut off at the bottom never seen it like that before and the white border around the box bothered me but after just checking the ones I have maybe I was wrong because mine are thicker on some than others and mine are authentic.

After more very close inspection of details you might actually be right. The size tag seems to be slightly off and the spacing and placement on the box label is also slightly different from legit pairs.

warszawa warszawa
Where did you buy these? A link might help.

Last edited:
See I thought maybe nothing was wrong with these at first glance I thought maybe they where legit but started checking little details and bam fake alarm went off.

Last edited:
I don't see any problem with these, I've seen many pairs at the Nike outlet. Over the years, the AM1 shape/design has changed & got slightly altered, most like any shoe lol.

I can send photos of AM1 size tag i bought a year ago from nike.co.uk should be best to compare. Unfortunetly can't find a box

Last edited:
Lots of red flags on that seller's profile. One of them is the fact that they use all kinds of pics for their listings, but none of them seems to be their own.

The indoor pics are Nikes own official pics, not really sure what the original source for the outdoor pic is, but it is also being used on a lot of other sites including easy to identify fakes sites. This also applies to other shoes they have listed.

Quite a lot of size still available while these sold out everywhere some time ago, is also a red flag. They do that on other models as well.

A hint of possible fake shoes in the feedback.

All of the above combined with the flaws on the tag/label there can be only 1 conclusion:
return them and get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom