Air max 2009 12/26 (who copping?)

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

available 12/26 but stores will prolly have them in 2 weeks... def coppin early.. and for retail not a penny more

i wouldnt even cop for retail...because retail is $169.99 .........greedy nike at it again. 

Theses were $160 in 2009... 2 years later a $10 price increase for the same show u could still get in outlets for $120 or less... Cmon Nike... Just put them back on Nike ID and call it a day

i dont even believe they stopped making these for a second 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I already made an all black pair of 09s on ID.

000k052jKQe.jpg

PLEASE let there be other colors coming!!!

The first colorway posted is the Footlocker release-black/white.  The second one is the Finish Line-black/grey.  I was told that there would be additional colorways from managers of both spots.  In fact, the Footlocker/House of Hoops manager said there would be a grey/red release on 12/26 as well. 

Originally Posted by harrystruman99

The first colorway posted is the Footlocker release-black/white.  The second one is the Finish Line-black/grey.  I was told that there would be additional colorways from managers of both spots.  In fact, the Footlocker/House of Hoops manager said there would be a grey/red release on 12/26 as well. 

I really hope thats the case, would love to see more CW's.
happy.gif

i looked them up. on the 26th there are 2 mens and 2 womens colors dropping for Finish Line. If I counted correctly 8 mens in total and another 7 for women.

Originally Posted by Fabogus

i looked them up. on the 26th there are 2 mens and 2 womens colors dropping for Finish Line. If I counted correctly 8 mens in total and another 7 for women.

Any pics you could share?

Thanks

Hell yeah, favorite air max ever...I only like the mesh ones though they were OD comfortable. My air bubble popped unfortunately and I got a voucher and bought the pearl foams...bitter sweet

no pics, just checked the style number and a bunch of different color codes popped up. My store is set to get a couple new colors in shipment tomorrow. I will do my best to post.

yeah these are definetly a classic, the 2009 version im talking about... i see these getting retroed like 95's

Originally Posted by Fabogus

no pics, just checked the style number and a bunch of different color codes popped up. My store is set to get a couple new colors in shipment tomorrow. I will do my best to post.

Sounds good, thanks.
pimp.gif

Do nike air max 2009  fit like air max 2011? Also do 2009s stretch out alot? Any help is appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BTD

Do nike air max 2009  fit like air max 2011? Also do 2009s stretch out alot? Any help is appreciated
smile.gif

I'm an 11 in the 2009s and 11.5 in the 2011s

never noticed much stretching.  2009s are more comfortable.

Hope they make more CWs. THose are too boring for even me.

I wear an 11.5 in the 360 Is through IIIs, 11 in the 2009s, 11.5 in 2010s and 11 in the 2011s. 2009s are a bit more snug than 2011s IMO. 2009s don't stretch much, but the toe box is bigger than the earlier 360s.

Still pretty disappointed in these CW's. I usually love clean, simple colors but these are too plain. Still might have to pick up the silvers just because I'm such a sucker for 2009's.

Okay i cop the sliver joints today and I gotta say I fxks with the 2009s but the 2011S feel way better comfort wise. imo 
They also fit true to size but if  you like a snug fit would go a size down only thing is the toe cap...... your toes will be hiting it...... but other than that they fresh. must cop in any color way.

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Okay i cop the sliver joints today and I gotta say I fxks with the 2009s but the 2011S feel way better comfort wise. imo 
They also fit true to size but if  you like a snug fit would go a size down only thing is the toe cap...... your toes will be hiting it...... but other than that they fresh. must cop in any color way.

I'd love to see some actual pics.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Hope they make more CWs. THose are too boring for even me.

I wear an 11.5 in the 360 Is through IIIs, 11 in the 2009s, 11.5 in 2010s and 11 in the 2011s. 2009s are a bit more snug than 2011s IMO. 2009s don't stretch much, but the toe box is bigger than the earlier 360s.

i hope they make more cw's too.

Back
Top Bottom