AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by h22809

Cscott
How would I know what size you wear?  Or care?  Do you think I come on here to pay attention to you or your specific size?  You were whining on your post about not having a pair of 09 volts and I was being kind to say I have a DS pair to see if that could help you out.  What a silly waste of my time...I regret that I will never get that 2 minutes back.    

Wow, cry me a river.
laugh.gif
I appreciate the offer and wasn't trying to be an @+! about it but my sig clearly says 10-10.5, so why would I want a shoe that's a size and a half too big? These are air maxes, not OG Jordan 1's, hence they'll be worn.  Sorry you had to waste an entire two minutes of your precious life.

Picked up the black and gray leather 11s for $129 from finish line kinda disappointed no fitsole in them, had my knees hurtin the first day

Originally Posted by Legend108

Picked up the black and gray leather 11s for $129 from finish line kinda disappointed no fitsole in them, had my knees hurtin the first day

i bought the same shoe. ive been wearing them for a month and im really disappointed. theyve softened up a lot to the point that they're tolerable  but they don't have that really soft compressing feel at heel strike to completely alleviate knee pain, and they're horrible for standing. i ride the bus and i just feel my feet putting pressure down on the hard plastic stuff that's inside the airbag.

Originally Posted by tanim

Originally Posted by Legend108

i bought the same shoe. ive been wearing them for a month and im really disappointed. theyve softened up a lot to the point that they're tolerable  but they don't have that really soft compressing feel at heel strike to completely alleviate knee pain, and they're horrible for standing. i ride the bus and i just feel my feet putting pressure down on the hard plastic stuff that's inside the airbag.
F**k.  I was gonna snag a pair. Thx for the heads up.

And SMH at Nike for the $10 bump on the 09s....

Related air max question...

How do the air max ultra's fit in comparison with the AM 09, 10 and 11s?

Any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom