AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

Filthy. 
pimp.gif
  Welcome back to the game, Air Max. It's been a long time.

Last edited:
Yeah I was excited to see the pics today, still probably wouldn't pay retail for em, but glad they look like a new shoe for the first time in like a decade...

Yep, the trend continues. Odd number years >

These are flames. Can't wait to get a pair.

I don't know about the reverse Swoosh but the opening CW's are both fire. Probably $190 this year lol

I always buy the new air max's a year after, when they hit outlets. So I'll be seeing these on my feet in 2016 lol.

Last edited:
What do you all think retail will be on these? I'm assuming $189 ($10 more that the 2014s)

I'm not really big on the exposed flywire. If that part wasn't there i'd actually really like these.

I'm def feeling these waaaaay more than the 2014s. Look forward to seeing a volt pair I just hope it's more volt all around and less volt/black like this years.

I feel like it would look better if they added a more noticeable curve from toebox to the top of the tongue. It's like they're trying to give Air Max's a stealth/performance look on top of a big squishy sole, not a good look. IMO

Anybody else can't stand the reverse swoosh? NO WAY. Waiting for 2014s to get cheaper

Not a huge fan of the HUGE max airbag, something with the Zoom Max 360 bag would be a running shoe Id like to see happen.

Back
Top Bottom