AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

I've had my red/blue ones for about six months now and I run and use them on a casual basis. They feel a lot better than I thought they would initially, and I always get a ton of compliments on them since most people don't look at the Air Max line anymore with all of the Free line being the most popular.

The only reason I worded it at Richards is because the other name gets censored as you can see above , sorry I caused all this confusion

Im trying to cop a pair off eBay and I know there are lots of fakes floating around. Does the sole have the swoosh on the bottom or is it blank?

Just picked up in running warehouse for $85

Code fb15d gets 15% off
yoooooo thank you for this man

I was about to cop off nike when I saw the discount but something told me to check the niketalk thread. Ended up getting the last one left in my size for for $85 shipped. I love the 2015's, perfect for me to use at the gym and go running in. So this was a great pick up for me. 3rd pair and i'll still prob look to cop more

Just copped of NDC with the clearance sale right now. This is my first pair of air maxes hope they comfortable

These are hitting clearance outlets in Arizona. Picked up the all black pair and the light grey and orange pair 2015 for $135.00 tax in.

I regret not getting those when I saw them for $100 a few months ago. Ended up getting the white and silver pair but they're too small. Smh

Back
Top Bottom