AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

I did some research and there is an all gray reflective colorway coming out on 12/26.

any news on when they colourway they have used on all the adverts is coming out (the only decent one)?

Am I the only one excited about the reflective pair. Plan on using the $25 off $100 at finish line to cop on release day. They are looking awesome.:smokin

These shoes are beautiful 
nthat.gif

I like those, but I would think they'll be discounted just like the last few years LE pairs have been. I wouldn't mind picking them up for around $180, but not the $225 price tag they have now. Need to find me a 20% off ndc code....

Anyone got actual pics of the reflective? Nike's pics are always filtered or retouched.

Last edited:
i copped em today i'll post pics tomorrow def one of my fav shoes of the year 3M is CRAZY and the airbag is a work of art it is silver and not clear but when seen from different angles with different lighting is clear

Damn these reflective ones are growing on me , 20% off at eastbay and 7% on ebates has my wheels spinning

The reflective pair will get discounted just like all the others have in the past. Patients is a virtue. Im looking to get them under $150 now. I need more flyknits before I pick these up. I can way till the summer. They won't sell out anytime soon.  This is one of the many reasons I love me some airmaxes. Never pay retail, they will always get discounted and most get 50% off. 

Last edited:
Very True! If Footaction was already discounting then it will happen soon, probably at FNL then so on. 

However, I do want them bad, Im going to hold out while my Gift Cards are burning in my pocket. 

Back
Top Bottom