Air max 720 2019 Thread

Day 2.
Wow so comfortable. Left shoe stayed tied. Right did too. Someone made a compliment at grocery store. I’m in for the the grey pair Thursday. That bubble is huge!
You sure do a lot of grocery shopping.
:rofl:

Daily grocery shopping is a lot better than going once every two weeks, IMO. Stuff can pile up REAL fast.

Respect to all the moms out there keeping pantries stacked 8)

Ha! Well I don’t have a job at the moment so I find myself wearing my shoes at the store.
LOL I meant that your first two days worth of quick reviews, both involved being at the grocery store.

Bummer for some of you guys that these apparently don't fit so good on. Luckily my feet must work right with them, as I find them sick comfortable and no issues with fit.
However, while I love the material on my sunrises, I do wonder what it's gonna look like once I accidentally scuff any part that isn't the plastic toe bumper against anything substantial. It's just going to rip or fray this stuff, I have no doubt. At the end of the day I expect to eventually beat these into the ground and also have more pairs of whatever colorways, but that's one big downside I anticipate with this material. Looks cool and feels nice, but you just have to touch it to know it's not going to cope well if you scuff it on a rough surface of any kind.

Daily grocery shopping is a lot better than going once every two weeks, IMO. Stuff can pile up REAL fast.

Respect to all the moms out there keeping pantries stacked 8)
Oh no doubt. I just generally stock up for about a week's worth of eating, max. Can't stand having to stop at the GC every damn day LOL
We should probably stop derailing the thread with the most random side topic possible, though :lol:

Oh no doubt. I just generally stock up for about a week's worth of eating, max. Can't stand having to stop at the GC every damn day LOL
We should probably stop derailing the thread with the most random side topic possible, though :lol:

We’re still on topic if we say we shopped for dinner in our 720s. Watch that cart though as hitting that upper on a metal cart will snag that upper. That’s why I pushed my cart a full arms length + fingertip length so I didn’t mess up my sunrise 720. :rofl:

I also use a feather duster on my shoes after I get home. Takes away the dust quickly without rubbing it in to the upper. :nerd:

We’re still on topic if we say we shopped for dinner in our 720s. Watch that cart though as hitting that upper on a metal cart will snag that upper. That’s why I pushed my cart a full arms length + fingertip length so I didn’t mess up my sunrise 720. :rofl:

I also use a feather duster on my shoes after I get home. Takes away the dust quickly without rubbing it in to the upper. :nerd:
Ha of all the ways I've cleaned shoes over the years, it never occurred to me to use a feather duster. But yeah, I'm just expecting that no matter what, at some point they're going to get snagged, ripped, etc. Wait till we bang them on a curb or a step or something similar. No matter how careful I am, it's impossible not to do that at some point to something that's on your feet all day. It's even worse than nice watches. I try not to bang my watches on things, and I'm pretty successful, and then bam, it happens LOL. But in the end it's sort of like, whatever. Items are meant to be used.

Watch that cart though as hitting that upper on a metal cart will snag that upper.
Actually this is sort of what got me thinking about it. I was wearing mine last week on day one. Sat down at a restaurant outside. Looked down and there was a piece of like tumbleweed or something on the top left toe of my left shoe. I flicked it off with my hand but later I noticed it appeared to make two very tiny little snags in the orange material, I can see the white layer beneath it there now. We're talking so small, like a small pinhole, that you have to hold the shoe up to your face to even remotely see it, so it's of zero consequence. But I was like, man, if it's this easy to do just brushing something rough off the shoes, wait until I inadvertently really kick my foot up against something solid.

Reactions: ARK
Get some seran wrap during the grocery run, and then use it to cover the upper. Problem solved. Username to post ratio strong.

Actually, to update you since my last post, it's actually good now wearing these around. I guess it must've been just that day since i stood for a few hours in them waiting in line for the Adapt BBs and this one steep uphill/downhill block, I guess.

Get some seran wrap during the grocery run, and then use it to cover the upper. Problem solved. Username to post ratio strong.

Actually, to update you since my last post, it's actually good now wearing these around. I guess it must've been just that day since i stood for a few hours in them waiting in line for the Adapt BBs and this one steep uphill/downhill block, I guess.
Mine took a couple of hours to stop entirely feeling a bit weird, then boom, now I don't even remember I have them on other than for the bouncy cushioning. This is BY FAR my favorite new Nike in I don't know how many years. Instant classics if you ask me, regardless of how they might or might not be selling right now. This is a silhouette I imagine being in my rotation permanently, just like AM97s etc. Love the shape of them overall, and the fact they are actually so bouncy and comfortable makes them an all-timer for me. If they actually drop a silver bullet pair, I'll probably buy three pairs. In my eyes these ARE the AM97, reborn.

How yal pairs feel a while in now?

It's good now. Took a little bit of getting used to 'til it just completely (<-- key word) feels like a regular shoe. A firm and bouncy yet doable shoe. My preference is for the relatively-lower profile Air Max 270s, but I'm not mad about the 720s at all. Comfortable shoe!

Back
Top Bottom