Air max 720 2019 Thread

DC5D2735-0BC3-4BD5-A985-2528B150851F.png
Up on SNKRS...
can’t wait for these

That iridescent future one is a major pass. Too busy. I did order the grey 720 this morning on FNL. A nice clean colorway for sure.

They don't even look like they belong in the pack
nike-air-max-throwback-future-pack-release-date.jpg

The more I look at that pack, it looks like the Northern Lights should've been in it instead.

Last edited:
I'm really having to fight the urge to buy the carbon greys today. I just got the damn sunrises two weeks ago. But the sunrise colorway doesn't make them a daily wear kind of shoe for me. The greys, I can wear those anywhere with just about anything. But I really don't need them right now, and I'm really trying to cut back this year. I'm going to try and hold off until they reduce the price, at least. LOL

Reactions: ARK
got to finally try these on and to those who say they are comfy obviously have never worn comfortable shoes, these things are in no way comfy, Sad too because i wanted a pair but i'll stick to my Hoka One Ones for comfort and use Dr Scholls inserts for all other nikes/Jordans

got to finally try these on and to those who say they are comfy obviously have never worn comfortable shoes, these things are in no way comfy, Sad too because i wanted a pair but i'll stick to my Hoka One Ones for comfort and use Dr Scholls inserts for all other nikes/Jordans

They are comfy.
A70983A6-1BBE-4B0D-9D14-F01A2451C8BF.gif

Hoka one ones? So you just tried them on... lol

You're right, we're all wrong. This is the first pair of Nikes I've ever owned so my personal database is very small. Same goes for others who find them comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom