Air max 720 2019 Thread

Got my pair of Eclipse in today.

Straight comfort out the gate.

Had no issue walking or driving for that matter.

Will definitely be in for another pair or two.
ahhh haven’t even put them on yet lol. Was headed out the door and caught FedEx in time. Bout to head home n walk around the crib lol

Going to Europe and these will
Be my walking shoeslol

footpatrol_ldn_1553277652.jpg
footpatrol_ldn_1553279415.jpg
footpatrol_ldn_1553281273.jpg

Source: Footpatrol

Silver 97s are my favorite Air Max. NEED that silver bullet 720 to be real. If those drop, I have no idea how many pairs I'm going to buy. Nike hasn't really made much of a connection between the two models, but I don't think there's ever been a new Nike shoe that so clearly to me is the perfect "from the future" successor to an all-time classic.

I love the launch CW. I still want the Sunsets and I like a couple of the other CWs but that $180 is tougher to swallow. Same reason I don't have a lot of Vapormax.

I have the Vapormax Plus sunsets, so I don't know if I NEED the 720 version. 100% in on the volt/blues and black/volts though.

I even like the Jordan Proto 720s, just not the red upper. Black upper with the red bubble would have been killer.

Reactions: ARK
Silver 97s are my favorite Air Max. NEED that silver bullet 720 to be real. If those drop, I have no idea how many pairs I'm going to buy. Nike hasn't really made much of a connection between the two models, but I don't think there's ever been a new Nike shoe that so clearly to me is the perfect "from the future" successor to an all-time classic.

This. Although the sunrise (?) were really hard for me to resist, and as sooo sick as they looked in all those pics, I couldn't justify because it's not likely I would get much wear out of such a bright cw.

But, if a Silver bullet dropped....

This. Although the sunrise (?) were really hard for me to resist, and as sooo sick as they looked in all those pics, I couldn't justify because it's not likely I would get much wear out of such a bright cw.

But, if a Silver bullet dropped....
Oh I bought the sunrises as my first pair of these LOL

What type of camera you using. I’d love to be able to take clean pics like that.

Thanks I'm using a Sony Rx100 III.

Kind of an old model so can be found a lot cheaper than when I bought it.

Last edited:
Clean, but I think I’d lean towards the Golds still as my future discount pickup.

Are the thots still here ? :nerd:

This all made me lol too but for real a lot of those nails too long, too much make up, too much supreme, take all pics sat down in front of the mirror type thirst accounts are posting a lot of 720 "would you cop yes or no?" Content.

This all made me lol too but for real a lot of those nails too long, too much make up, too much supreme, take all pics sat down in front of the mirror type thirst accounts are posting a lot of 720 "would you cop yes or no?" Content.

Doesn’t stop us from buying Jordan 1s and 11s does it? Lol

Back
Top Bottom