Air max 720 2019 Thread

Finally re-ordered the sunrises after a minor debacle of orders and returns to Nike and getting my gift cards refunded. They better have the damn right orange laces in the box this time :lol:

Great price makes this colorway an even better pick-up!

46850455564_cb3e55c016_b.jpg

rainking rainking - LOL oops. Well, it was $125 + $14 shipping from StockX if that helps in any way... :lol:

I should also mention that I had a chance to try on true-size and 1/2 size up and for my preference, I went 1/2 size up.

Last edited:
rainking rainking - LOL oops. Well, it was $125 + $14 shipping from StockX if that helps in any way... :lol:

I should also mention that I had a chance to try on true-size and 1/2 size up and for my preference, I went 1/2 size up.
:lol:
Thanks dude. I see. I was thinking you found a sale somewhere. I'm going to get that pair but waiting for NDC to drop the price. Sunrises will continue to do for the time being.
Personally I find the 720s TTS, once they get worn-in for a day, but I hear you.

Oh **** me. If that's real. I've been waiting for the damn SBs since we first found out about the 720 last year. But two days away? Wasn't expecting to have to spend the money so soon. And then next week the 11 lows, and then the IVs in less than a month (might skip those, though). Damn.

Reactions: ARK
I hope the “normal” model will be made available on NikeID. I want to make a orca type cw with that soft neoprene upper. The bootlegs on IG are killin it lol

Oh **** me. If that's real. I've been waiting for the damn SBs since we first found out about the 720 last year. But two days away? Wasn't expecting to have to spend the money so soon. And then next week the 11 lows, and then the IVs in less than a month (might skip those, though). Damn.

If they're referring to AO2924-008 to release on 4/11, they somehow found the fake colorway. It's the "Throwback Future 2" colorway (black/volt/crimson).

A little confused about the style codes they have on their site releasing on the 11th.
Doesn't seem to be this silver bullet?

AO2924-008

Is the blk volt cw right?

If they're referring to AO2924-008 to release on 4/11, they somehow found the fake colorway. It's the "Throwback Future 2" colorway (black/volt/crimson).

A little confused about the style codes they have on their site releasing on the 11th.
Doesn't seem to be this silver bullet?

AO2924-008

Is the blk volt cw right?
I haven't had the time to look that close. And I don't chase it like that with style codes, anyway. But what you guys say makes a load of sense. There would be something out there about a silver bullet release of these if it was really happening on Thursday. I wish it was just over and done with on that colorway, but at the same time, thank god LOL.

I thought the saga of my replacement sunrises was finally over when they showed up 15 minutes ago. But nope. The tongue on the right shoe, it's like the way it was molded, it has a firm kink in it running top to bottom. Almost feels like there's a skinny shoelace embedded inside the tongue. It looks like ***, plus I can feel it on top of my foot. %&*($%*(&#$!
Now I have to take this pair back to Nike Santa Monica after work--no way I'm shipping it back to NDC again. Don't know if they even have these in stock there for an exchange but at least it'll expedite my refund. If they don't have them, I'm going to have to order another pair yet again. I'm beside myself. At least they sent the orange laces this time LOL

I thought the saga of my replacement sunrises was finally over when they showed up 15 minutes ago. But nope. The tongue on the right shoe, it's like the way it was molded, it has a firm kink in it running top to bottom. Almost feels like there's a skinny shoelace embedded inside the tongue. It looks like ***, plus I can feel it on top of my foot. %&*($%*(&#$!
Now I have to take this pair back to Nike Santa Monica after work--no way I'm shipping it back to NDC again. Don't know if they even have these in stock there for an exchange but at least it'll expedite my refund. If they don't have them, I'm going to have to order another pair yet again. I'm beside myself. At least they sent the orange laces this time LOL
Why not buy them locally from FTL, FNL, etc. and just switch them out and return the bad pair :lol:

Reactions: ARK
Why not buy them locally from FTL, FNL, etc. and just switch them out and return the bad pair :lol:
Normally that's exactly what I would do except, in this case, I used a gift card for the full price. To do the switcheroo, I'd then have to actually pay for them if I bought a pair at another store rather than get them for "free" from my gift card. Appreciate the thought, though.
In the end it's just another inconvenience. I'll return them at the Nike store near me in Santa Monica tonight. If they have sunrises in stock, done. If not, they'll refund my card yet again and I will re-order yet again. I will get a good pair of these when it is all said and done, but I'd like to be able to wear them before July LOL

That sucks but you'll get a good pair. I remember my worst experience through Nike was with a pair of KD 7s, I think I went through three orders. They were cool and sympathetic even, I think for the "last" pair they upgraded to overnight shipping.

Back
Top Bottom