Air max 720 2019 Thread

That sucks but you'll get a good pair. I remember my worst experience through Nike was with a pair of KD 7s, I think I went through three orders. They were cool and sympathetic even, I think for the "last" pair they upgraded to overnight shipping.
Yeah, it's just frustrating, as you know. I just want to wear the dang shoes. But it'll get resolved.

giphy.gif

Normally that's exactly what I would do except, in this case, I used a gift card for the full price. To do the switcheroo, I'd then have to actually pay for them if I bought a pair at another store rather than get them for "free" from my gift card. Appreciate the thought, though.
In the end it's just another inconvenience. I'll return them at the Nike store near me in Santa Monica tonight. If they have sunrises in stock, done. If not, they'll refund my card yet again and I will re-order yet again. I will get a good pair of these when it is all said and done, but I'd like to be able to wear them before July LOL

Why can’t you buy another sunrise from Nike online then return the bad pair? Just place a new order then pick the best left and best right and send the fodder back to Nike.

Why can’t you buy another sunrise from Nike online then return the bad pair? Just place a new order then pick the best left and best right and send the fodder back to Nike.
I could’ve done that but Nike Santa Monica had them. Just exchanged and finally back in business. I’m thrilled LOL

:lol:
I almost feel like that. It's stupid and so not a big deal in real life but it was annoying as hell LOL. And on top of it, the first pair they brought out at Nike SM had issues. Minor, but issues. I made them bring me another pair, which they said was the last sz 11 they had. It was good enough, thank god. I just needed to close the book on this shoe and move on :rofl:

Reactions: ARK
:lol:
I almost feel like that. It's stupid and so not a big deal in real life but it was annoying as hell LOL. And on top of it, the first pair they brought out at Nike SM had issues. Minor, but issues. I made them bring me another pair, which they said was the last sz 11 they had. It was good enough, thank god. I just needed to close the book on this shoe and move on :rofl:

Glad you’re able to close the book on this purchase and move forward with the next pair you will buy. :nerd:

I’m dealing with this strange curve in my recent 14 pickup.

45261C66-2215-4381-BBA8-59116BD88285.jpeg
2EDD3425-B9E4-4FDE-AD3A-67F8BB2B4D4D.jpeg

Glad you’re able to close the book on this purchase and move forward with the next pair you will buy. :nerd:

I’m dealing with this strange curve in my recent 14 pickup.

45261C66-2215-4381-BBA8-59116BD88285.jpeg
2EDD3425-B9E4-4FDE-AD3A-67F8BB2B4D4D.jpeg
Sometimes this hobby is so effing annoying.
As for the 720s, I was looking at the carbon grays when I was in the Nike store exchanging my sunrises. Man, those are dope. As soon as they pop up at a reduced price somewhere, I am so in on that pair, too.

Reactions: ARK
Sometimes this hobby is so effing annoying.
As for the 720s, I was looking at the carbon grays when I was in the Nike store exchanging my sunrises. Man, those are dope. As soon as they pop up at a reduced price somewhere, I am so in on that pair, too.

Yeah they are really nice.

Yeah they are really nice.
I almost said eff it and bought them but at $197 with CA tax, and with IVs and 11 lows coming up, it wasn’t too tough to put my wallet away. I’m confident they’ll go on sale eventually.

Try code: PQ30 at L&H to make the 720s $136 shipped.
edit: threads on mobile aren't updating properly for me it seems.

Lapstone has a few 720 models available, and with code PQ30 they come down to $126 + shipping ($10?), no tax for most states.

So tempted to grab those Neons (Black/volt).
Damn, they don't have the carbon grays. Thanks for the look, though.

I almost said eff it and bought them but at $197 with CA tax, and with IVs and 11 lows coming up, it wasn’t too tough to put my wallet away. I’m confident they’ll go on sale eventually.

Do it. Pass on those 11 lows.

Do it. Pass on those 11 lows.
Oh hell no :lol:. I've been waiting 15 years to get another shot at the blue snakeskin lows. That's a double up for me. Love that shoe. Probably won't see them again until I'm 60. 720s will be around a good while and I'm confident they will go on sale soon enough. They've only been out for what, two months?

Got these in this morning. Comfy but the upper is firmer than I thought it would be. Returning them though because I don’t like the colourway in hand.

3786F543-ECAC-4D2E-B296-291186B8F824.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom