Air max 720 2019 Thread

CB2220C6-220E-45E4-AEB2-3EAA8F5253C3.jpeg
Might have to scoop these for the 4th :pimp:

So thoughts on the volt model, everybody liking them? Favorite color way?

Definitely need those volts. Hopefully I can wait and grand them for that 135 price.

Clearly the best 720s yet.

sunsets, grays, a few others $135 on ndc. that these are already on sale confirms that nike got the pricing wrong on these. need a good cash back sale and ill cop

damn i cant believe it. Guess i will go ahead and cop the royals and i had ebates cash back sitting in my paypal account and didnt even know just got them for just over $100

now to wait on the volts and im done with the 720s i think

720.JPG

Last edited:
^Nice

Yeah sunsets are nice. Ive gotten the most compliments from them than any other of my kicks this year lol

Well sheeee-ite. The grays, I was saying forever that when they went on sale I would buy. I think I'm over it, though, even at that extra-discounted price of $101. Too many damn shoes in my closet and I don't need a stock of 720s. This is hard for me but I'm done with these till they drop a real Silver Bullet colorway. Wish we knew if that was happening or not. But I'm out till then, only because I have too many goddamn shoes again :lol:
But that's a great deal for the colorways that are available for $101. Wow.

Man i really need to get these aquas but now i want a pair for $73 like buddy up there lol

$105 is a nice deal too tho

Man i really need to get these aquas but now i want a pair for $73 like buddy up there lol

$105 is a nice deal too tho

If only i waited one more week or so i could of had the aquas for under 100. But im
Happy with what i paid 121 better than 180.

Contemplating on those black and green purplish ones thats on sale too

Back
Top Bottom