Air max 720 2019 Thread

upload_2018-12-22_23-22-11.jpeg

I just need these to hit NDC when they drop, I’m sitting on $420 worth of vouchers and gift cards. Would love to use them on these.

Thats the first cw dropping in March. aurora borealis

I’ll probably skip that one based on the images so far, I hope the colorways come quick on these. And I really hope those silver ones seen months back turn out to be a real colorway.

I’ll probably skip that one based on the images so far, I hope the colorways come quick on these. And I really hope those silver ones seen months back turn out to be a real colorway.
Those official images arent as good as the original teasers we got which showed a lot more iridescent accents. Wait and see is theyre better asnthey appear on page one of this thread or as bland as this latest batch of pics.

Those official images arent as good as the original teasers we got which showed a lot more iridescent accents. Wait and see is theyre better asnthey appear on page one of this thread or as bland as this latest batch of pics.

Ya, my thoughts exactly.

Recycled bull****.

I don’t give a **** if that’s a recycled colorway. I’ve been fighting the urge to get the OG AM Plus in that classic scheme, and I was already planning several pairs of 720s. So these will kill two birds in one shot.

I don’t give a **** if that’s a recycled colorway. I’ve been fighting the urge to get the OG AM Plus in that classic scheme, and I was already planning several pairs of 720s. So these will kill two birds in one shot.

I’d rather get the OG, although that specific colorway has always been overrated.

I’d rather get the OG, although that specific colorway has always been overrated.

There’s just something about it that’s always appealed to me but I’ve never actually bought it. I like the 720 so much, this makes sense for me in a bit of perfect timing.

Looking forward to copping either the Sunset or Aurora Borealis colorways on Air Max Day. This silhouette is so tough and is perfect for gradient colorways.

And I agree with what's already been stated: bring on the hyper blue CW. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom