Air max 720 2019 Thread

I saw those too, those are nice and not outrageously priced like some of the ACG stuff.

Man, eBay has some really awesome vintage stuff. The only problem is that 90s and 2000s sizing was wayyyy different. An XL today was like a Medium in the 90s for pants. Meanwhile a small 90s t-shirt is like an XXL today.

Today's Wear in our Nation's capital:
20190628_151909.jpg

Be nice if dude actually posted a pic with these. But they ain't Jordan 1s or off white so I'm guessing he don't feel the need.

Won't have my pair until tomorrow.

I did pick up something that happens to match up well with these though:

cd4575_-_380_1.jpg

Man these go hard. And not just with the OBJs. Fit is great and the washed look is nice in person. Not really a purple or pink guy, but I might have to cop the aqua color too.

After walking around all day at the outlet in Maryland and walking around Washington DC in the OBJ 720's, I have 0 complaints with comfort. I'm a fan of the 720 sole. And I went TTS.

See anything good at the outlet? I'll be in PG on Wednesday, so I'll definitely be checking it out.

See anything good at the outlet? I'll be in PG on Wednesday, so I'll definitely be checking it out.
It was decent. Better than the one near me in Ohio. I copped a couple pair of air max. Check out June's Outlet thread. I posted the pics in there.

Back
Top Bottom