2nibci8.jpg
33bfq4j.jpg
154v9d2.jpg
2wf2wk3.jpg
10y4f81.jpg
2pu0pqf.jpg
29bdd3o.jpg
2lji2p2.jpg

Hi, first time poster, long time lurker. Can someone tell me if these are legit? I bought them from reseller for the cheap without box and with different insole, and in hand they are really in almost mint condition except those creases on toebox which are not noticeable when i'm wearing them. What i don't like about them mostly is mudguard stitching near toebox that should be a little higher in my opinion. Also mesh on left shoe above nike tail should be higher. If you look at the stitching on the tongue, it's not centered correct on left shoe. I know these are minor and somewhat usual flaws, but it raised my suspicion. I know that shoe box can be important when determining if shoes are legit, but i hope pics that i took of both size tags and other pics should be enough for some of you nice ppl to give me you verdict. Thanks in advance.

Then it's a good thing i didn't blow money on replica. But mudguard on both shoes in toebox area could be a little higher. But from a lot of pics i saw, it's not always the case, it's just to me higher mudguard on am90 is more aesthetically appealing. Well it is what it is :smile:

Back
Top Bottom