air max 90 id pigeon help

hey guys, sorry if this has been posted already. I tried to do a search but can't seem to find one.

I plan to id this pair but am not sure about the details. has anyone done one like it? please post actual pics if you do.

also can anyone verify the material on the base, is it leather or rip stop nylon? which is better? thanks

My rough, 5-min attempt at this... Total Orange, Med Grey, White and Midnight Fog.
Leather toe with suede everywhere else.

Play around with iD and see what you like best... and try asking the guys in the Team AM thread as well.

i'm pretty sure it's hot red for the accents, white leather for the swoosh and white laces, midnight fog suede for the upper, medium grey ripstop, medium grey lining and midsole...

^ That works. Good call on the white swoosh.  I shoulda saw that given that the tongue tag was lighter than the tongue.

This is certainly giving me a lot of ideas for when our iD Studio opens up...

yeah I really like the options on the am90s right now. all the hype is over the 87's but I didn't like the shape of them and sent them all back. i did just order a pair of 90s about 2 weeks ago and I plan to order another pair if the quality is what I expect when they arrive...

Hey thanks for all the help guys. Keep em coming

Sinnerp, thanks for always replying and helping me with my queries.

Flight89, what base material did you use on those? Rip stop nylon or leather? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom