Air Max 90 Mesh Question (Infrared and Vivid Blue Style)

What shoes have the same mesh material as the Vivid Blue and Infrared Air Max 90's? I know the other one is Lime but are those it? I picked up the RoyalBlue AM90's recently and the mesh is wack. The Vivid blue mesh is better

Hmm, i like the mesh on the royals, it's the same heximesh used on the premium infra.

The Stealths have the best IMO. Better quality, leather and mesh. Nike needs to re-release these ASAP.
max90_gry_wht_blk.jpg

The mesh on these Untold Truth editions is my fave, two tone, soft, strong, no creasing. There's a white/gold versionthat are dope.

Next best recently was these, but they crease a little unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Hmm, i like the mesh on the royals, it's the same heximesh used on the premium infra.
he's probably talking about the black/royal pair with the plastic mesh that sucks. that's what a lot of the new pairs come with.

this recent pair also has the soft mesh:

325018-411_10.jpg

325018-411 Dark Obsidian/White

the grey and maize (yellow) am 90' had the same type of mesh also...if someone knows what i'm talking about and can post a pic then yeah

The hoa infrared mesh is awesome. I don't know how the recent ones are but the vivid blue mesh was stiff as hell. Didn't like it at all.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

The Stealths have the best IMO. Better quality, leather and mesh. Nike needs to re-release these ASAP.
max90_gry_wht_blk.jpg
i definitely agree...i wish i never wore mine to death...anyone have a 7 or 7.5 for sale?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

he's probably talking about the black/royal pair with the plastic mesh that sucks. that's what a lot of the new pairs come with.

this recent pair also has the soft mesh:

325018-411_10.jpg

325018-411 Dark Obsidian/White
I actually prefer the softer meshes, looks more like a trainer/runner shoe, creases dont show, and its easy on the toes too.

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by krazy88s

max90_gry_wht_blk.jpg
i definitely agree...i wish i never wore mine to death...anyone have a 7 or 7.5 for sale?

I wore mine till the bottoms were smooth and someone stole em after that
tired.gif
I got to get another pair.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

the mesh on infrareds is not the same as the mesh on the vivid blues.

He probably mean Laser Blue not Vivid Blue.

This thread eats @#*#.

i mean vivid blue not laser, but the look on the vivid blue and infrareds are the most nicest IMO

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

the grey and maize (yellow) am 90' had the same type of mesh also...if someone knows what i'm talking about and can post a pic then yeah

Back
Top Bottom