AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

air-jordan-1-clay-green-555088-135-1.jpg
Leave Jordan 1s to the jordan thread

Yooo why in the heck are people bugging over menthols?as if they would be gone lol. Do we not remember the release from a few years back? They ended up on ebay for like $80

Got menthols for $60-$80 a few years back when no one wanted them, crimsons too! Now its all hyped out..were old.

You can get them at some outlets that cheap right now

Yup. I seen some at my clearance store for $69. Real tempted, I think I’ll grab them for the double up the next time they’ll have an additional % off sale.

They had a good amount in my sizes when I was there last.

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 I respect your confidence I'ma try to get my mind in this place about paying retail for my menthols!

Now that I think of it,I remember having some gift cards left over from Christmas. I believe these and the ultramarine 180s dropped the same day. I picked up both and used $100 GC so I guess I didn’t pay retail. Either way it’s a classic shoe and no one should feel like a sucker for paying retail.

Other than finishline, has anyone seen the Menthols on sale elsewhere?

Missed out on Bodega at $65 shipped. Was thinking maybe this price could be had elsewhere if anyone knows. Thanks!

I wanted to get them through there as well but shipping and taxes brought the price back up and above the 74.99 listing after I applied my $10 reward

Wish these would’ve hit outlets like the AM180’s did around F&F time.

I wanted to get them through there as well but shipping and taxes brought the price back up and above the 74.99 listing after I applied my $10 reward

Wish these would’ve hit outlets like the AM180’s did around F&F time.

I was able to do in store pickup and avoid the shipping charges. Came out to $68.89.

Back
Top Bottom