Air Max 95/97, NSW news - Finishline

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

not to be a downer but ehhhh finishline sucks
laugh.gif

QFT 
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to make a post to glorify finishline; only to give information which obviously is taking effect now. For those who like things discounted this is all good news because FNL always puts things on sale before FTL, even when certain things never go on sale at FTL. The black/spark 1/2 cents are 164.99 and FNL just got them.

Total Max Uptempos are up now as well

fnl is notorious for always being first and quick at gettn shoes on sale. why have shoes sitting there when the cat didnt buy them at 150 a pop the first month or so and expect them to buy them the next month? kd2's penny 3's dmp 7 pack they went on sale within 2 months of coming out while champs still had the all black and blue white penny 3's for 155.99 while fnl has them for 59.98? just smart business move no wonder fnl is the only shoe company not in the negative. wait till they start gettn coppers in very near future.

Originally Posted by IgotIT

fnl is notorious for always being first and quick at gettn shoes on sale. why have shoes sitting there when the cat didnt buy them at 150 a pop the first month or so and expect them to buy them the next month? kd2's penny 3's dmp 7 pack they went on sale within 2 months of coming out while champs still had the all black and blue white penny 3's for 155.99 while fnl has them for 59.98? just smart business move no wonder fnl is the only shoe company not in the negative. wait till they start gettn coppers very near future foamposites again.

Fixed it, because they are not gettin the coppers they just released and doubtful anyone will see these retro for a long while

What yall NYC , and Cali dudes need to understand is that When smaller stores down south , and other places start carrying basic things like
the neon 95s , and the green sparks it makes it alot easier for us to come up on.

Dallas pretty much gets EVERYTHING now , i would have never dreamed of seeing a foamposite in texas 2 years ago .

Originally Posted by solesearchin

laugh.gif
Not to be a downer but finishline has so many more shoes than any other shoe store in stores on average, and their employees actually know the tech of shoes, so you're well...... dumb

Idk bout anywhere else but I've worked for 4 different Finish Lines, and I would confidently say no one at any footlocker champs or foot action could tell me what it is to over pronate, let alone show me a shoe that will help me.  Truth is product wise Finish Line takes the cake, just because it might not be what you're looking for, doesn't someone else isn't.  After all, which company is making money, and opening more stores?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Not in raleigh..its more exciting because of the product being carried

You're in Raleigh?  My boss from my last store went down to run 428

Originally Posted by Fabogus

Originally Posted by solesearchin

laugh.gif
Not to be a downer but finishline has so many more shoes than any other shoe store in stores on average, and their employees actually know the tech of shoes, so you're well...... dumb

Idk bout anywhere else but I've worked for 4 different Finish Lines, and I would confidently say no one at any footlocker champs or foot action could tell me what it is to over pronate, let alone show me a shoe that will help me.  Truth is product wise Finish Line takes the cake, just because it might not be what you're looking for, doesn't someone else isn't.  After all, which company is making money, and opening more stores?
QFT

solesearchn u were right in correcting me. i meant to say in near future besides HOH gettn the red foams there is a very high chance FNL will carry the foams select stores anyways. We just bought into the half cents and they are cheaper than other retails of the jump.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

WHY WERE SUCH SHOES NOT OFFERED @ fnl IN THE 1ST PLACE??
Stores like Footlocker bought the rights to specific shoes, and took big losses to get in demand shoes. By that I mean that they buy something like the foams and have to take a bunch of crap that nike is going to say they have to take to get something so "great." Its a crappy trade but thats how the shoe companies do it... Now since Finishline is the only real major shoe store opening new stores and the only one making money(just look at their stock quote) They have the funds to spend a little to get something "exclusive"

Finishlines last press release said they had ZERO interest bearing debt and $55 Million in available cash. Sounds like business sucks for them lol.

As far as product availability...

If you're not looking for a "sneakerhead" type of release, your remaining choices are the Air Max TL line, Lame Team Jordans, and 39 diff colorways of the reebok classic. But you want to claim FINL has a weak product lineup???

FINL has a full lineup of the Lunar series, Air Max 2009, Shox Classic, NZ, Deliver, Turbo etc, Sketchers Shape Ups, Brooks and Asics Tech Running. I'm talking about in almost every FINL store they carry these. Those are the shoes the consumer is looking for. YES I do know that FTL carries all of those shoes I mentioned HOWEVER you will only find those in select stores. These are the shoes that sell like crazy and keeps money flowing to the bank.

That new FINL website is awesome too btw.

Originally Posted by abernja

Finishlines last press release said they had ZERO interest bearing debt and $55 Million in available cash. Sounds like business sucks for them lol.

As far as product availability...

If you're not looking for a "sneakerhead" type of release, your remaining choices are the Air Max TL line, Lame Team Jordans, and 39 diff colorways of the reebok classic. But you want to claim FINL has a weak product lineup???

FINL has a full lineup of the Lunar series, Air Max 2009, Shox Classic, NZ, Deliver, Turbo etc, Sketchers Shape Ups, Brooks and Asics Tech Running. I'm talking about in almost every FINL store they carry these. Those are the shoes the consumer is looking for. YES I do know that FTL carries all of those shoes I mentioned HOWEVER you will only find those in select stores. These are the shoes that sell like crazy and keeps money flowing to the bank.

That new FINL website is awesome too btw.
and in addition to all you've said, I'm noticing effects on an in-store level. More hours to go around, and we're getting more and more customers each day

FTLs 50 off is great..but youve got the other part backwards. FNL has no restrictions for the 30 off at all, unless youre talking about using it for other people

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Over the next 2.5 years FNL will also close 172 stores nationwide, out of 750-800.
nerd.gif
There are currently 698 FINL stores.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom