Air Max 95/97, NSW news - Finishline

FinishLineLogo.png

Starting now, finish line as a company will once again start receiving Air Max 95s, a fuller collection of 97s, and a significant amount more NSW releases. Also, the high-ups are working to establish the ability to sell lines such as Kobe and higher tiered releases such as foamposites and other signature releases.

This was from my DM yesterday, and I noticed that one of the newer blue 95s is now available. Exciting news for those of us who work there, and I guess for everyone because it offers one more place to get what we want.

yeah i was really excited hearing the news from him. I'll be sure say anything that I hear

Thats good for FNL.

Last time I seen 95s and 97s in FNL was only back in 06.

the finishline exlcusives back in the day were always dope! wonder if we will see more of that?

Yeah, I saw the neons there over the weekend.

Footlocker had surpassed Finishline.

Finishline is garbage to me..only good thing is that they are able to liquidate their stock faster than Footlocker Inc.

n to think finishline was one of the main chains pushing out AM x FNL exclusives... hopefully they get comets later this year

Finishline is decent, they have a OK selection half the time well...at least around my area MD/DC/VA

All of the ''finish line sucks and doesnt have anything'' post are great considering this whole post is about that changing :/

good to see FNL carrying more stuff people actually are looking to buy.this bodes well for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom