Air Max 95/AF1 Fusion?

Yes there will be AM95 inspired AFIs. NO those are definitely NOT it.

However someone mentioned AM90 X AFIs and yes depending on what you saw, there WILL be a AM90 inspired AFI.

Yes there will be AM95 inspired AFIs. NO those are definitely NOT it.

However someone mentioned AM90 X AFIs and yes depending on what you saw, there WILL be a AM90 inspired AFI.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

if doo doo could make its own doo doo, it would look like that.

laugh.gif

but true.

those shoes pictured don't even look real, what's the question?

anyway, that's not even the style but made into variant colorways. They have an AF1 upper/Supreme AF1 midsole(with visible air bubble), AM 95 tongue, thecolorway resembles the Neon AM95's. There are sample pics around somewhere. Those are coming out in June.

i wouldnt doubt it that someone from nike is, out of all the POSITIVE things on NT that need notes taken on, taking notes on this.

Fake as ****, just look at the boxes! There have been some Air Max 90's on EBAY lately, also fakes, with those same black polka dot boxes.

wow i saw fusions a while back in tha neon green colorway those were fir but these things r horrendeous

There are a handful of Air Max INSPIRED Forces this summer, but none that are fusions. He says they drop this summer, but i bet he has the hook up for any sizethat you ask for smh

we have already seen the am90-inspired AF1...or one of them anyway (the neon colorway I believe?) the picture is NT somewhere. As to those, they aren'teven a Fusion. Haha I can picture some little dude cutting the two shoes in half and probably gluing them together

Back
Top Bottom