Air Max 95 Nintendo Wii

How do AM95's run? I'm embarrassed to say I've never owned a pair. In Jordans and SB's I'm an 11 but I'm really eying this 10.5 on eBaywhich I'd wear with thin low-cut socks for the summer. Good idea? Or go with the 11.5? Or wait until an 11 pops up? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Beats05

How do AM95's run? I'm embarrassed to say I've never owned a pair. In Jordans and SB's I'm an 11 but I'm really eying this 10.5 on eBay which I'd wear with thin low-cut socks for the summer. Good idea? Or go with the 11.5? Or wait until an 11 pops up? Thanks.
I believe you might need an 11.5.

i don't mean to gave dig, but i thought i would say soletrends.com have them now for $115 for anybody that wanted them. they don't ship till maythough.

I like them
smile.gif

i actually really like these... theyre simple and clean looking

no stupid outrageous colors all over the place

good summer shoe

im not really an af1 fan and am95 in general are way more comfortable on ur feet than uptowns

i saw someone wearing these today, not impressed at all, you can barely even realize they are a 95

Straight trash!!! Once again Nike with these marketing schemes to attract hypebeast.. C'mon man scrap these put a little bit more thought into it and tryagain NIKE!!!!!

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Straight trash!!! Once again Nike with these marketing schemes to attract hypebeast.. C'mon man scrap these put a little bit more thought into it and try again NIKE!!!!!
wats so hypebeast about these?? the fact that its a wii inspired shoe?

it doesnt have some bold colors begging for attention or some elephant print or laser print or endorsed by some famous rapper
eyes.gif

they are just way too plain to spend $160 on imo, that white midsole gets dirty so fast it seems like a complete waste to me

These just look dull to me. The wii itself consists of dull colors so I don't know why you'd make a shoe with them.

saw these at niketown, they look like crap. plasticky and cheap looking. they look like raver shoes. the soles were already tinted yellow. basura.

Back
Top Bottom