Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

I had been contemplating getting these for a long time and had to get them when they went on sale. I've got to be honest nike have put out some amazing shoes in the last year. I think as consumers we have (in a way) benefited from the hype surrounding UB's, NMD's and yeezys as shoes like these go for £35 under retail.

Last edited:
I think as consumers we have (in a way) benefited from the hype surrounding UB's, NMD's and yeezys as shoes like these go for £35 under retail.
I think that's because it's a s**t version that no one was waiting for.

Reactions: ARK
I'm not willing to reward Nike my money for a half-hearted attempt at a retro.

Question...Nike had a FSR of these on their site a few days ago, and now they're unavailable. What happens to this stock?

word. for anyone that has these, how do they fit? typical air max .5 size up or do they fit bigger like the air max 1 or air force 1?

I'm so disappointed still I never had the Ogs but the fact that Nike could've killed this release especially since last year was the AM96 anniversary but instead they give us garbage smh hopefully someday we'll get a solid retro with the proper midsole

Reactions: ARK
I'm so disappointed still I never had the Ogs but the fact that Nike could've killed this release especially since last year was the AM96 anniversary but instead they give us garbage smh hopefully someday we'll get a solid retro with the proper midsole

Agreed. They give us the Spiridon in original glory and now an Ultra version but no original 96.

Hopefully if I stay optimistic Nike can we please get solid retro of these even if they just release the OGs scream green and dark concord only just to see how they'll sell they could release next year in 2018 with another AM98 retro since it'll be the 98 and Amp anniversary year a brother just tired of seeing 90s,95,1s, and your ocassional 97s all the time

Last edited:
Last year was the 20 year anniversary. I would think if we were getting it we would've gotten them last year. Instead we got that ultra version.

Last edited:
Last year was the 20 year anniversary. I would think if we were getting it we would've gotten them last year. Instead we got that ultra version.
Yeah I know just hoping they do something different next year since it's technically the 98 and AMP year to shine im just tired of seeing 1s,90s,and 95s ALL the time they aren't the only air maxes you know

Don't get me wrong though I do love me some 1s,90s,95s but I just wish they keep it alil more diverse is all

Don't get me wrong though I do love me some 1s,90s,95s but I just wish they keep it alil more diverse is all
I agree for sure. So tired of those other silhouettes. They're even running the tuned air into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom