Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

I agree for sure. So tired of those other silhouettes. They're even running the tuned air into the ground.
And I don't want here they don't have the materials I know they probably may need to use a new mold but The AMP air unit is extremely similar to the 96 just need to do some slight modifications and if they market it right by putting some hype on them like they doing the 97s now i feel like they'll sell pretty decently but maybe I'm just being a "grump" about it

Last edited:
Said to myself I wouldn't buy these since they butchered them. But at that price, I can't pass on them. Gotta find the Scream Green pair somewhere close to me.

I know this isn't the right thread but I'm using this as an example I remember they retro these right before they retroed the most recent OGs scream greens in 2014

Still crazy to me how they fix the 87s shape brought the 97s from the dead and retroing 98s,93s, and 180 next year and retro the 90s and 95s in 2015 yet we still don’t have a proper retro of these???:smh: I hope Nike here my cries for a real retro of these sometime soon

If the Jordan Brand guys from marketing were to try to market the shoe, they'll take that one scene from Friends were Rachel wore them and give them a nickname like the "Jennifer Aniston" Air Max 96
tumblr_nts49nKJCC1uzjccio1_1280.jpg

Nike is so hesitant to release the 96 because they are too lazy to reproduce the midsole properly, that's why we are currently getting a slew of retros that feature the 97s tooling. We'll get a proper AM 2003 Retro before we get a proper 96 one.
If they decide to make them, they'll probably try to fire up the hype machine and make about two pairs per size.

Back
Top Bottom