Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

Don't forget these monstrosities... the 96 Evolve.

Gotta admit that I got a pair as a cop out but definitely just a similar design... not a true AM 96 imo.
Glad we'll be getting a couple pairs later this year!

This should make you happy :

due to the color codes, I think we should be expecting scream green and black/concord for the AM96 and white/yellow + teal/white for the AM96 2 !

https://www.google.se/search?q=air+...UIBygB&biw=1024&***=768#imgrc=GmIGeLT9Yz_K2M:

yea, thats what the code says and what the guy told. I find it pretty strange too, but maybe the IIs have more commercial potential, I dunno...

so the normal 96 will be a SP release and the SII will be a general release ??

Last edited:

those are fine wow. particularly the olympic looking ! It's yours ?
nope its not mine its just a pic from my Air Max archive, the purple/red pair is OG wmns release

but that white/blue pair is super rare, this is probably the only pic on the web from that white/blue cw

Last edited:

nope its not mine its just a pic from my Air Max archive, the purple/red pair is OG wmns release

but that white/blue pair is super rare, this is probably the only pic on the web from that white/blue cw
thx for the share man :smile: you know how much cws there were for the 96 II ? I'm pretty sure there is 4 cws for the 96 but don't know bout the II

thx for the share man :smile: you know how much cws there were for the 96 II ? I'm pretty sure there is 4 cws for the 96 but don't know bout the II
the S II got 7 cws, i will gonna dig into my Air Max archive to find the last cw for you

Last edited:
i have another 2 pics from this cw but i cant find them at the moment, hopefull they are not kurupted otherwise im screwed
sick.gif

im gonna look further for the 2 pics from this cw, as soon as i find them i will post them here in this thread

Back
Top Bottom