Air Max 97 Gold Medal to be re released in August 2010

all gold, no all gold. still copped..now it'll just be easier for me to get these on a heavy sale+ discount
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cousin came to NY rocking silver 97s. asked me where he can find gold 97s. told him when they drop Ill cop on sale and send em to him. Europeans love their 97s
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont blame them,but $150 EURO a pair?
smh.gif
instead i picked him up 2 pairs of 97s here for the price of 1
pimp.gif

Not really a fan of gold shoes, but these actually look alright to me. I still haven't owned a single pair of '97's (more of a 1, 90 and 95 fan), but I might pick these up if I spot them at outlets later.

^ i was always a 90 and 95 person. til i started buying 1s and 97s.
comfort wise goes 97>>1>> 95/90
Ive turned to 1s and 97s in past couple years. and will continue to buy them before 90s and 95s.

the quality of air max retros is downright disgusting and a slap in the face to consumers

Outlet bound

went from all gold
To a light strip
To this crap...it looks tan

Really hope those pics just throw the coloring of the gold mesh off. I've been looking forward to these since I saw the catalog pics and to see them look this bad is pretty disappointing, but there's plenty of other stuff out there to cop. These just happen to be my favorite gold sneakers and I still regret selling my 2004 pair. I'm thinking maybe the only part that's way off is that side mesh panel, and that the lighting is throwing off the gold mesh on the upper, but I guess I'll have to see them in person.

More pics.  It's not looking good.  They don't look bad, they're just nothing close to the OG's or the last retros.  Still gotta see in person but I might cop.
xpwveu.jpg

fd6gww.jpg

8x8sc2.jpg

You guys will be let down and want the last retro 97s. Really, I did not even know that many of the 97s even have any kind of following anymore, I found some TRUE 97s and the silver red and whites and I am good.

i got my silvers a few years back. Been waiting for these for a loooooong time. Those pics above look a little off. Hopefully its just the flash, lighting and reflective materials on the 97's. Which imo, are one of the most slept on air max's in the game.

Yep, just wanted to check and see if the updated pics still look like trash, and yep. Wouldn't even touch these at a outlet.

Back
Top Bottom