Air Max 97 Gold Medal to be re released in August 2010

Air Max 97 Gold Medal to be re released in 2010. I've seen them on the spread sheet in my mom/pop and I've noticed them on Ebay for pre-sale, I hope they do this retro right. The bubbles on the recent silver release were on point although some people have complained about the materials used. These are one of my favorited pairs of air max, happy to see them being released again with other classics this year. If you have information on a release month let me know so I can update.

Pair from the last release that I recently picked up

Yup. I def. can't wait for these to drop. Will be scooping my pair up the first day.

I just hope this pair will not have the black outline along the swoosh on the side like the last pair.

I had these in 2000 they dropped in England as a special release wore them till they fell apart.

I remember rocking them in NY n mad dudes was snappin there necks like woah where u get those I had no clue they hadnt released stateside at that time.

I think I like the silvers more but these r still nice and I love full length max air because the shoe keeps its shape doesnt banana after time.

Peace
Scottie

one of the best air max 97 colorways
pimp.gif

still need the silver 97

Back
Top Bottom