Air Max CB34 Ripstop--Red (HOH Release) from Modern Notoriety

Just saw these on ModernNotoriety.com  Looks promising from the photos.  Gotta see them in person but I have a thing for all red kicks, so if it's in the cards, I think I'm copping these.  Definitely a step up from the Penny III ripstops
nike-air-max-cb-34-varsity-red-rip-stop_02.jpg

Following the release of the Nike Air Max 1 Penny and Air Penny 3 Ripstop’s, comes another 90′s signature shoe that will feature the same “Ripstop

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

love the shoe not the colorway

i agree. don't really see what makes this "hoh exclusive" worthy. bulky shoes with an all solid color blocking just seems lazy to me. more hits of white and these might have been decent.

I passed on the recent blue ripstock pair and will pass on these.
I like the red colorway better but as someone had noted an all black colorway would be a
buy 4 sure.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

all red + white stitching = easy pass
this.

they could have been much better....put a lil 3M in the holes....white midsole...lost the stitching....wouldn't sell out i'm sure but they damn sure wouldn't release just to head straight to the outlets
tired.gif

6055993983_e3173e19e4_o.jpg

Hmmm, I just sold my OG c/w of these to a friend for next to nothing, because the fit on them is PAINFUL after prolonged wear!

Does anyone else find this? It kills me especially right near my right, little toe and seems to be caused by the stitching from the inner bootie joined onto the lace area.

I love this shoe, but the pain from every step taken after prolonged wear is unbearable...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Hmmm, I just sold my OG c/w of these to a friend for next to nothing, because the fit on them is PAINFUL after prolonged wear!

Does anyone else find this? It kills me especially right near my right, little toe and seems to be caused by the stitching from the inner bootie joined onto the lace area.

I love this shoe, but the pain from every step taken after prolonged wear is unbearable...

Sold mine for the same reason. Was so excited to finally own them since my senior year in high school, but the pain wasn't worth it.

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Sold mine for the same reason. Was so excited to finally own them since my senior year in high school, but the pain wasn't worth it.
Damn, do you have wide feet too? The friend I offloaded them too had narrow feet compared to me and after wearing them lightly around my place last night even he admitted he felt something rubbing on his foot in the same spot after a while.
Either it's a shoe not meant for people with wide feet or they simply don't make them very well!

Back
Top Bottom