Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

Joined May 7, 2003
You mean Air Force Max. I heard sometime in January, which sucks for me 'cause I want the Penny's and the Jordan V's as well.
I cop 'em and rock 'em.​

Joined Feb 3, 2006
copped x 2

One of my all-time favorites.

I still have my OG pair, but they are throroughly dogged and unrockable.

Joined May 15, 2004
They were retroed back in the winter of 2000/01, I just sold my DS retro pair this past summer. I will definately pick up the new retro ones in 07.

Joined Jun 19, 2006
Wow. I bought a few of those and the Wht/Navy joints back in the day. And here we are AGAIN retro'ing them. Who would have guessed?

babydill.
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

blco02

Banned
Joined Apr 21, 2001
Another retro that I WOULD HAVE bought, but am passing on due to the small air unit (Penny's also fall in that category)...

ai bundy

Banned
Joined Jul 27, 2001
Quote:[hr][/hr]The heel air unit looks ridiculously small in that picture. [hr][/hr]

Duh, that's the way shoes were made back in 93. The air max 2 bubble didn't surface until the next few years with the next Barkley's and Penny

Joined Aug 28, 2000
Missed out on these when they were first retroed, so im definitely gonna cop....
"Call a snub-nose Christina Milian and I'm not afraid to pop, pop, pop that thang..." Ras Kass

Joined Feb 29, 2000
already have them.

and the air unit IS smaller this time around.
For Sale Size 12 Jordan Retro 3, OG Foam Maxes,GH2, Pippen 3's, Hyperflights, Jordan retro 2, Kobe All Star 2K5 & VC 1! Email At fkint@ yahoo.com

Joined Mar 22, 2001
Very nice. I still have my white/navy ones from the last time these were retro'd.
"SPORTS DO NOT BUILD CHARACTER, THEY REVEAL IT."-JOHN WOODEN

Joined Nov 13, 2002
Like NobleKane said, it is smaller....

1993>2001>2007.
TEAM CLEVELAND OG MEMBER # 1
All a retro is is a cheap imitation of the OG with casual wear and style in mind over what the shoe was originally designed for in the first place.... be it Running, Cross-training or Basketball.
http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

I was wearin' Nikes when most of Y'all was wearin' Stride Rites.

"I'm Proud To Be From Cleveland"-CROSSISOM 10/8/06

Joined Apr 19, 2006
I didn't pick these up on 01 and I definitely wasn't in the game in 93, but is Nike really choking us with a smaller air bubble?
turn the music up
turn me down

Joined Feb 22, 2005
proposterous. these arent out yet. as far as i know. i'll ask my stock guy tomorrow if we're getting them in any time soon.

WANTED DS/VNDS w/ box (by VNDS, i mean CLEAN) sz. 10.5-11: OG white/red XIIs, Jumpman Pros (any color), Nike Air Worm Ndestrukt (blk/white/red), air bakin' w/ the burnin' air (royal blue/grey), air force max b (black/grey or emerald samples), OG air pippen I, or OG air max uptempo SC (blk/white/red or white/black/teal)
aim: realestrebel
bay area holla.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now