Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

Yes they are indeed out. I saw them at footlocker on Saturday along with the Penny's.
"MY TECHNIQUE ALONE BLOW DOORS STRAIGHT OFF THE HINGES..."

These are out at Finish Line's in Indianapolis - kingcrux if you can't get ahold of a pair get in touch with me.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Lovin' The 317
Proud To Be From Indy

:evil:
devil.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 12/08/06 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Wow these are out already in NYC? Yes!!!!!. Now I got some decisions to make. Cop now or wait and cop on sale.....decisions, decisions, decisions :\
ohwell.gif
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's..F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

the tongues looks smaller on these compared to the 2001's can anyone confirm ?
FT: DS 11 Olive V for a sz 10 Olive V or 9.5 Black/Caro V
FS:DS 10 Grape V $220 + shipping or trade for a 9.5 Black/CAro V
FS: DS Icey VI sz10 Blk/Red $400
FS: DS Icey V sz10 Blk/sil $400

yeah, the tongues are a little bit lower, but they don't seem to run small like the 2001's. More true to size.
"Work of art like Picasso, check my features... ...Always a thug/Fly nnnnn, check my sneakers...

^You gotta call in to order, prod# 15065001, also use coupon code: LKS1PERK for 20% off.

PROPS TO DUDE THAT POSTED THIS INFO IN THE OTHER THREAD!

Yep, copped mine yesterday from FL in NJ :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

Coupon 140365 saves 16% at Finishline. Its about a $2 savings over the other coupon code listed but hey $2 is $2.

Also just ordered a pair from Finishline....If they ship before eastbay Ill cancel my order with them

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THESE FIT...TRUE TO SIZE OR SNUG....TRUE TO SIZE SHOULD MEAN A LITTLE BIT OF SPACE IN THE FRONT....CAN I GET SOME HELP..THANX!
I: Peter Moore
III - XV: Tinker Hatfield
XVI & XVII: Wilson Smith
XVIII & XIX: Tate Kuerbis
XX: Tinker Hatfield

Copped my 2 pairs from FL and got confirmation #, thanks for the coupon code ^^.

Quote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THESE FIT...TRUE TO SIZE OR SNUG....TRUE TO SIZE SHOULD MEAN A LITTLE BIT OF SPACE IN THE FRONT....CAN I GET SOME HELP..THANX!
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hare Jordan.

has anyone played ball in these before? how are they? im thinkin of using them for b ball (indoors mostly)
Never Forget #33......

NYK= Same iish, different toilet

Ebay

Back
Top Bottom