Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

caved in and ordered thanks for the code mitody123!!

definately happy about the smaller tongue, I balled in the 2001 release like everything about them except the tongue.
FT: DS 11 Olive V for a sz 10 Olive V or 9.5 Black/Caro V
FS:DS 10 Grape V $220 + shipping or trade for a 9.5 Black/CAro V
FS: DS Icey VI sz10 Blk/Red $400
FS: DS Icey V sz10 Blk/sil $400

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM CARIBBEAN
-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-​
*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*​

Nike and Jordan always do this..i just copped the orlandos..and now i want these..and the 5's come out this comin weekend..i tell you i'ma go broke again..last year it was the neons that released the day after christmas..horrible timin imo..but i still cop..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

Thank you for the code.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Quote:
has anyone played ball in these before? how are they? im thinkin of using them for b ball (indoors mostly)

i've driven about 4 pairs (blk/grey/wht) to the ground playing ball; they're my grails!!! to answer your question, it depends on what kind of player you are. if you're a quick kind of guy, you probs won't like them cause they're a little heavy and a lot of little guys call "klunky" on them. if you're a post kind of player, you'll love them...well i loved the og's and the first retro. you have to remember the type of technology for these shoes, they're old, so you won't have the zoom or cushy feeling in the forefoot.

@#%$ the Fire Reds...they have that same crappy plasticky pleather that the Mars did. Fab Five wins the battle for my wallet.

true to size.
WANTED DS/VNDS w/ box (by VNDS, i mean CLEAN) sz. 10.5-11: OG white/red XIIs, Jumpman Pros (any color), Nike Air Worm Ndestrukt (blk/white/red), air bakin' w/ the burnin' air (royal blue/grey), air force max b (black/grey or emerald samples), OG air pippen I, or OG air max uptempo SC (blk/white/red or white/black/teal)
aim: realestrebel
bay area holla.

DANG IT NT..I CAVED IN....ORDERED 1 PAIR..THATS ALL THATS NECESSARY... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ NIKE FOR ALL THIS EARLY RELEASE FOR MAD 07 STUFF.. 0]
alien.gif

I: Peter Moore
III - XV: Tinker Hatfield
XVI & XVII: Wilson Smith
XVIII & XIX: Tate Kuerbis
XX: Tinker Hatfield

Quote:
has anyone played ball in these before? how are they? im thinkin of using them for b ball (indoors mostly)
:D
happy.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

I like how these have the smaller tongue. The ones on my 2000 retros, the tongues run much higher than i would like to... haha.. i'm glad i can turn those into beaters now....
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino
AIM:b1g1236
Email: big1236@juno.com

Can anyone who has this shoe post pics?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <
LT for MVP​

Quote:
@#%$ the Fire Reds...they have that same crappy plasticky pleather that the Mars did. Fab Five wins the battle for my wallet.
:lol:
laugh.gif
I think im passing ont he Fire Reds too...Copped the Pennys last week, now im looking to cop these + the Zoom Turfs

i ordered about an hour ago, but it's still "processing"..... dammit.... who else ordered a size 10?!?!?
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino
AIM:b1g1236
Email: big1236@juno.com

Back
Top Bottom