Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by jshortt

AAAAANNND, in a shocking turn of events, got my shipping notice from DSS this evening. Looks like I should have my All Reds by Friday! Sounds like they have them on-hand right now, so go ahead and order if you want them. Talked to my guy at FTL today, and they haven't heard a word as to when they'll be receiving them.

Peace,
J

NICE. Post some pics up if you get a chance.  

AAAAANNND, in a shocking turn of events, got my shipping notice from DSS this evening. Looks like I should have my All Reds by Friday! Sounds like they have them on-hand right now, so go ahead and order if you want them. Talked to my guy at FTL today, and they haven't heard a word as to when they'll be receiving them.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Peace,
J

Jshortt.. according to your post I decided to give DS another shot hoping they have them on hand even though the site stills says they are on preorder... 
Yeah lets see pics my man

Peace,
J

Jshortt.. according to your post I decided to give DS another shot hoping they have them on hand even though the site stills says they are on preorder... 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Peace,
J

Provided they get here when the FedEx shipping info says they will, I'll be glad to post pics.  I swore off ordering from them a year ago because of their rigid shipping requirements, but these Jr's broke me down.  Hopefully I'm not disappointed.  I'd hate to be done with them for good.

Peace,
    J

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Peace,
J

Provided they get here when the FedEx shipping info says they will, I'll be glad to post pics.  I swore off ordering from them a year ago because of their rigid shipping requirements, but these Jr's broke me down.  Hopefully I'm not disappointed.  I'd hate to be done with them for good.

Peace,
    J

Just got the black/white from my ES hook up. I traditionally "hate" all/almost all black shoes but these are so nice!

Just got the black/white from my ES hook up. I traditionally "hate" all/almost all black shoes but these are so nice!

Back
Top Bottom