AIR MAX LIGHT - JD EXCLUSIVE (PICTURES)

I seen these on the website a few weeks back, but havnt seen any talk of them on here so i thought i would all share with you lot who havnt seen them!!
I think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but way too close to the Laser blues which i already own, the colourway on thewebsite is listed as White/Obsidian/Blue/Grey!
whats all your views apart from stating the ovbious and sayin "DAMN YOU JD ETC" LOL!

this is the re-retro of the OG cw that dropped back in 06......definitely getting my hands on these!

^ Just been checking the pictures in detail, and it looks like they're slightly different to the 06 version - No blue at front and back of the sole andNike Air on heel of shoe is in black instead of blue.
Minor differences i know, but i think i prefer the 06 retro. Still gonna look to cop these though.

Originally Posted by UKBased

^ Just been checking the pictures in detail, and it looks like they're slightly different to the 06 version - No blue at front and back of the sole and Nike Air on heel of shoe is in black instead of blue.
Minor differences i know, but i think i prefer the 06 retro. Still gonna look to cop these though.

damn i'm gonna cop these too but keep
nerd.gif
for the '06....thanks forthe clarification. the blue at the front is what sets them off.....

Back
Top Bottom